Harry Potter : Hogwarts Quest

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

Harry Potter and Michael Jackson have a lot in common...for example, both have a wand they preform magic with around bo...<on topic> it isn't hard to mod his shoulders so they don't do that (blacken one pixel on each shoulder) and the arm...also something you could mod I'd think.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

I liked my front ones though, they showed his robe and they looked like running. But I do like the side sprites. I can't think of any way to show his robes from the side, so unless you can think of it, I will use them as is (except for adding more arm movement during the wand waving).
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Paul your front sprite looks like he is wearing baggy pants and looks to be skipping. I would go with necros.
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

Honestly, except for the walking I thought 3fg's was better. I'd take the lower body from necro's and the upper body from 3fg's. Also, you need a backwards facing sprite.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Backwards is easy.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Post by the_unknown_one »

Wow, I hadn't seen that intro screen yet, AWESOME! I SERIOUSLY need to start working again, fuck, I've been slacking way too much here... But been very busy too... But if I didn't play so much WoW i'd easily have enough time to work on HP: HQ XD So I need to start playing less WoW... Can do ;) Anyway, tfg, you've been making great progress here, thank you very much necro for the sprites, and thank that Spell guy for the intro screen... I'm not active on Omnimaga, but maybe I should be ... Hmm...
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Cool, I hope you do get to dedicate more time on HP: HQ. And you should be more active on omnimaga too! :P
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Yea, i'll try! I'm also gonna start working on a new project (and abandon EBL).
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

EBL? What was that?
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Epic Basic Library, something a bit like XLib.
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

I guess that's becasue xlib already does everything we need?

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

(so, in fervor of wanting to go to bed, necro adds two pixels to the shoulders and shifts a pixel u/d and gets his head bitten off...jk)

if tfg doesn't like something about he is fully capable of making a few pixels difrent and my sprites will not always be immaculant the first time (especialy since it wasn't the way I would done the sprite, [not that there is a right or wrong way, merely I prefer sprites that look a bit difrent])
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

No, dysfunction, just because I can't get that damned parser hook to work, and I don't want to invest any more time in it. And i'm sure it'd have had some uses for people ;)
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

I just saw this in Compwiz's signature: My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.

Am I supposed to be afraid now? I hope I am, because I am ... *shivers* Luckily I'm not part of the first groups!
threefingeredguy
Calc King

HP like Harry Potter or Hewlet-Packard.