A new interpreted language for Ti 83+ ??

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

CrimsonCasio

Post by CrimsonCasio »

a little competition is always a good thing ;)
but i'd rather see a merging of good ideas rather than a fight over which is best... one thing MLC has got going for it that i cant see this getting is its huge programmer base (with Ti-86, 83, 89, etc... and all Casio calc's past the CFX series its gona be hard to beat)

btw, latest MLC readme: http://dysfunction.earthforge.com/mlc/d ... readme.txt
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

hm

Post by the_unknown_one »

I have spoken with Kuda over email, he says he wont be competition for us (neither we for him) because his interpreter works totally different and is aimed at another 'group' than our MLC :D He doesnt want to join us either... Sorry Kozak, but he doesnt understand english too well, so i needed to talk to him in french :) :twisted: :P
kuda

Post by kuda »

I allready said that to the unknown one by email, your project is great, but i always wanted to do an RPL based language... I don't wanna compete I think we can share some routine, don't hesitate to ask me...
As I'm in a really intensive formation this year I don't have much time to code, so I can't be on two project, and I really wanna finish mine....

kuda
kuda

Post by kuda »

LOL we just post at the same time
kuda

Post by kuda »

In fact, I do understand english well, but there is some expression that I still don't know...
I think I learn more english from "friends" subtilted in french, and the Ti community that from english class....
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

well

I could learn you some more, just tell me what you dont understand in English and i'll translate it to French for you :wink:
Calv!n.n0.1

Post by Calv!n.n0.1 »

...and I'll bake the cookies and muffins... :P
kuda

Post by kuda »

I hoped a news for smart edit on Ticalc.org ... I didn't get it... cry: should I asked them ?? :
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Is it finished? I can ask for you :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kuda

Post by kuda »

Yes, smart-edit is finished... and it is on the ticalc archive... but they didn't noticed it...
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I will have a word to Michael_V for you.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

yum

Calvin: Good! Then i'll bring the milk!
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

kuda wrote:In fact, I do understand english well, but there is some expression that I still don't know...
I think I learn more english from "friends" subtilted in french, and the Ti community that from english class....
Don't we all...
I learned English from subtitled cartoons, English games and now from the ti-community. I don't think i've ever learned something interesting in English class, but that's maybe because i play Ztris and Phoenix all the time.
kuda

Post by kuda »

I did good work today... Tomorrow will come out a useable version (0.65 I think, maybe more if I add lot of things) of Fast-RPL with an IDE (hum, a text editor adapted to the language...), a bunch of new functions... I'll make a documentation as soon as possible...
I'm looking for "Beta-tester" that could also make samples for futur users...

+---------------------------+
|__THANKS YOU FOR__|
|__USING FAST RPL___|
|_____________Done |
teoryn

Pong

Post by teoryn »

I just gave your "RPLPONG1" a try, and I must say it's very impressive. I gave the code a look, but it's rather complicated. From what I understand you are developing a completle language specification and editor which will be nice, 'cause come lines are rather difficult to understand as they are written. I look forward to seeing what you can do with this project, if all works out there might be many better programs uploaded to ticalc.org :)
You've seen the posts, now see the sites!
http://hiddenuniverse.blogspot.com
http://teoryn.deviantart.com