Clik Clik Revolution-Download it Now

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

Comikal wrote:putting the post at the top.
You mean *bump*? :roll:
ImageImage
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

How is it progressing?
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Comikal

Post by Comikal »

uh I updated project inf...wait no i didnt. Anyway, its in my "REdit" section. I've finished all major coding such as arrows and key detection, but for some odd reason, key detect has stopped working...
Also, after I finish this one C2R2 (C squared R squared) or Clik Clik Revolution Remix will begin going. The main differences will be key detection and more "artsy". I'll try to include arrow-sprites but right now I can't get the hang of the RPL SpritePutXor function. So kuda, if you would, post a lil guide on the sprite functions of FRPL.
After kuda brings some much needed help, I'll release my copy (there a so many bugs, reading the documentary will be very helpful) and, if by chance FRPL 0.6 is finished before I am (it will include lesser stack, as I understand) I'll have to recode to reduce the stack throughout the program, which is the reason its so buggy.

BIG NOTE: If Kuda would, please go over my code to make sure it is optimized, in terms of stack and size, but stack more importantly, and send my the reasons why and how and so forth. This will greatly effect my willingness to code more FRPL projects. (My next project will be a huge one, might take all summer if I do it everyday.)
Working on my FastRPL physics sim.
Game in planning stages.
Comikal

Post by Comikal »

dead bump
Game in planning stages.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

will you give the source code so someone can continue it?
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

I don't think this is dead, is it...? :o Comikal just needs help from Kuda right?
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

R.I.P. Clik Clik Revolution. :cry:

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
chronoflare

Post by chronoflare »

Dead dead? Or just temporarly knocked out dead? Plz be second, cuz dead dead is sad? :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Long retired from this forum. For all of those who are still coding here back from the days I posted, rock on.
If you are interested to see what I am working on now go to http://www.axulyon.com/
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

i personally thought he was refering to support! ITs not dead, JUST WITHOUT INTERNET! Go comikal! whoooo!
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Comikal

Post by Comikal »

Patori wrote:i personally thought he was refering to support! ITs not dead, JUST WITHOUT INTERNET! Go comikal! whoooo!
I'm glad to see so much support. It is just like Patori said, for a while, my internet wasn't the best, and my brother returned home from college. Unfortunately, there is a comp clash, between my TI programming and his music studio recording, and since im at school 7 hours a day, he has it.
This project is not truly dead, just put on the back burner. As soon as I find my comp link and TI disc, I'll put the newest source code up so anyone with any level of knowledge of RPL can help me out.

P.S.:I also put together a crap website, which will be my multi-faceted website, most likely a fansite of ROSE (a very addicting game, I must say), and TI-83+ game/program archive and anything else I find useful. (Which includes homework my friends can dl.) Well, I'll stop rambling and start crunching TI-83 keys.
Game in planning stages.
Comikal

Post by Comikal »

bump...because its done
Game in planning stages.
chronoflare

Post by chronoflare »

YAY FINALLY!
Long retired from this forum. For all of those who are still coding here back from the days I posted, rock on.
If you are interested to see what I am working on now go to http://www.axulyon.com/
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

where do we get it then?
Comikal

Post by Comikal »

lol im not sure if i put it up or not, but all my projects are at my site....
by the way, this is an rpl game, you cant run it or edit it in basic, so dont try. download fast-rpl first!
Game in planning stages.
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Ah a finished project. Where can I get fast rpl, or is it it in the readme?
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version