Symbols

Got a brilliant program idea? Let us know!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

CalcKing

Post by CalcKing »

Gambit wrote:oops, I forgot to put in a screenshot :oops:
Don't worry about a screenshot now, it probably wouldn't appear for a while anyway. I uploaded a screenshot with Bot Attack, and it has not been approved yet.
Gambit
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Gambit »

@Kevin: I have parentheses, entries, RAM recovery, thousands, quick APPS, base converter, and lowercase, and my calculator has never crashed. Remember, virtual calc is still buggy.

@CalcKing: Yeah, Michael is probably lazy :wink: I sent a separate e-mail to filearchive@ticalc.org and a PM to Michael, but it still hasn't been posted... :?

Anyone have any feedback?!?
"If SOURCE is outlawed, only outlaws will have SOURCE."
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Gambit wrote:@Kevin: I have parentheses, entries, RAM recovery, thousands, quick APPS, base converter, and lowercase, and my calculator has never crashed. Remember, virtual calc is still buggy.
Odd which os do u have? I have 1.18. Here is the bugs I found:

-When you insert veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long entries (around 5000 characters) then open the entrie menu it do pretty funny stuff and it eventually crash
-In the quick app menu, if you press an invalid number key it cause an ERR:VALIDATION and sometimes it just enter in a random APP
-I know virtual calc is still buggy though
-other stuff seems to work fine now

EDIT: as for the screenshot I am wondring what MV or new file archivers are doing, both reuben quest have been updated (the Omnimagas link was out of date) but the animated screenshot of Reuben 1 still wont show up :cry:
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
merthsoft
Extreme Poster

Post by merthsoft »

@Kevin: I've never had troubles with my calc crashing (then again, I don't use vvvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyy long entries. I have restor mem, it's actually saved me because of crashes, and the custom menu works fine (without Gambit's app).

@Gambit: Nice job, I can't test it, but that;s what I was thinking... A character map might be a little better, since I like the catalog how it is...
Shaun
Gambit
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Gambit »

@Kevin: I use v1.15 8)

@Merthsoft: I'll need to work on that soon :)

And for those of you who witnessed my initial appearance, I am able to get on #tcpa @ school :D
"If SOURCE is outlawed, only outlaws will have SOURCE."