FF83+

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

babyboy

Post by babyboy »

i guess that i am the first friendly programmer.

ill tell ya now, my grammer, puctuation, and overall post appearance is waybad. I have never met an english book i liked...except for linda... she was hot for a second edition :D

JUST KIDDING

anyway, i will post code, more pics, or whatever when i get a chance, itsall about 20 programs that struck my fancy.
i like girls, so much so that i almost am one, almost ;)
Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

BASIC????
WE(ASM'ers) should start a revolution! ! !
Wait....aren't we in charge already?
STILL!!!! To the revolution!
lol j/k
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO to the world of MaxCoderz. Feel free to contact me to request ASM begginer lesson =D . I might as well start helping people.(kevin?decided yet?), since I feel obligated to the community to HELP.
Life is getting better.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

uuh

Post by the_unknown_one »

I've never seen Arcade Wizard here? And if he ever came, i would make sure he was banned instantly, such a "nice" person that he is!

kv83 please don't use such language here... therefor i changed your sentence to make it look more nice :) and he was/is here, and no you can't do anything that would make us ban him... please don't flame unknown... remain calm
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

We need to talk avatars, rules say i think 60 by 60. though alot of people use 100 for a width.

800 by 600 is a bit much. Just bit. please scale that down.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

<sarcasm>No that avatar is fine with me</sarcasm> :lol:
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

IT WON'T STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!
Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

this thread hurts my Mozilla page
Life is getting better.
sic
Site Admin

Post by sic »

Babyboy, your avatar was way too big. I removed it. Please try to keep your avatar down to 100x100 in the future.
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

Shadow Phoenix wrote:HELLO to the world of MaxCoderz. Feel free to contact me to request ASM begginer lesson =D . I might as well start helping people.(kevin?decided yet?), since I feel obligated to the community to HELP.
This is gonna sound rude but it has to be said. The philisophy of n00bs helping n00bs doesnt really work. Sure ittl help a little but eventually your gonna need to learn from someone who actually knows what they are talking about or has a lot more experience than just reading the tutorial (such as a fetured game on ticalc or winning POTY). There are two tutorials that are made by people like that but designed so beginners can learn from it, 83plus ASM in 28 days and CoBBs z80 tutorials. Also is he doesnt want to learn ASM he doesnt have to, maybe he cant because he has a Mac or something. BASIC also has the distinct advantage over ASM of being programmable on calc however I believe there are some attempts at an oncalc ASM editor (TitanASM and Chasm(?)). If he wants to learn ASM then there are many idependent learning resources available and he can ask if he needs help with anything and more experienced people can help

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
leofox
Calc Master

Re: uuh

Post by leofox »

the_unknown_one wrote:I've never seen Arcade Wizard here? And if he ever came, i would make sure he was banned instantly, such a "nice" person that he is!

kv83 please don't use such language here... therefor i changed your sentence to make it look more nice :) and he was/is here, and no you can't do anything that would make us ban him... please don't flame unknown... remain calm
1. His name is Arcane Wizard
2. You can't ban someone for something he did on another board, so far his posts here are fine
3. He's not THAT bad..
Spengo
Calc Master

Re: FF83+

Post by Spengo »

Jim e wrote:There probalby more that I'm foregeting, but these seem true most coder boards.
o_O did you mean to do this or was it just a typo. I just thought I'd point it out. lol
bananas... o.o
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Ahhh...and I checked it like five times. Alot good that did. lol
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Re: FF83+

Post by blueskies »

Jim e wrote: 6. RTFM & STFW are the golden rules.
And shouldn't that be stfu? heheh
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

No, going along with RTFM, STFW means Search The F***ing Web.

Besides, STFU is polite compare to spelling it out.
Bryan Thomas

Post by Bryan Thomas »

I've never seen Arcade Wizard here? And if he ever came, i would make sure he was banned instantly, such a "nice" person that he is!
DAAAAAMMMNNN!!! Lol you guys really hate Arcane Wizard dont ya :D I can understand why you do obviously because of all the wars and arguments with him. He is just someone who speaks his mind and does not care about consequences. He is very buyest when it comes to his beliefs but hey, that is Arcane :D (no I am not just saying this because he is a quote "UTIer"

I actually kinda wish Arcane did not offend you so much. Because of it it now brings a lot of negative attention to UTI and makes me be singled out as a UTIer :cry: lol not like I care tho. SWEEEET!
OLS Co-President
United TI Staff

Creator of Contra 83!
Click Here to read all about the latest Contra 83 news!