Stack and Heap

Got questions? Got answers? Go here for both.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

polarBody

Re: Stack and Heap

Post by polarBody »

King Harold wrote:you're allowed to learn in your own time
100% agreed. When you graduate, your degree is just a nice piece of paper. Your portfolio is what really counts.
Wesley

Post by Wesley »

polarBody wrote:
King Harold wrote:you're allowed to learn in your own time
100% agreed. When you graduate, your degree is just a nice piece of paper. Your portfolio is what really counts.
Of course! It's just tough when you don't have much of "your own time". This is a crammed semester for me. I love to learn on my own though, especially when I have the time. Learning is always so rewarding.

Many times I wish I could buy as many textbooks as I could just so I could read them and work out their exercises; but unfortunately, textbooks are too darn expensive :dead:.
ImageImage
ImageImage
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

Oh I learned most of what I know for free on the 'net :)
I already started doing that in my last year of highschool though and I had plenty of time back then .. but actually, I still have plenty of time. How come you don't have time? I spend about 10 hours per week on university in a normal week..
Wesley

Post by Wesley »

Oh, I'm not saying books are the only source of learning. The Internet has a plethora of free information as well as many other places. I was commenting on how much I like to learn. I love to read and bore into books and soak up material. (I also don't like reading on the computer all that much.)

I don't have much time because I'm taking 18 credit hours along with working 20 hours a week and training for Cross-Country 15 hours a week. I do have some leeway (like the extra work in my computer science class :D), just not a lot.
ImageImage
ImageImage