I am going to kill my calc...

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Xphoenix

Post by Xphoenix »

The TI-Program Editor saves to .83p, .8xp, .85/.86p (I think), .89p, and .92p, and IDK what file type .TIProgram is... Seems like a long extension.
ImageImage
I don't have them, but no one can stop me :)
Demon

Post by Demon »

Lol, I hate TI-Connect, too. The only reason why I ever use it is because more than half of everyone still does, and TI-Connect does not like TiLP's archived programs. Neither does most emulators for that matter.
"Python has dynamic typing, and dynamic binding, which means that not only does it make a great secretary, it is also pretty damn kinky." --Henry the Adequate

<My Artwork>
haveacalc

Post by haveacalc »

Xphoenix wrote:The TI-Program Editor saves to .83p, .8xp, .85/.86p (I think), .89p, and .92p, and IDK what file type .TIProgram is... Seems like a long extension.
No, the latest TI Connect for Mac OS X can only open those. It definitely only saves to .TIProgram. Example: calcg.org/cgi-bin/files.cgi?id=1070
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

I will always be a fan of FastLink. Add a manifest file and install PortTalk and it works beautifully on XP. :) (Shame it can't send Apps or OS, but that's why we have TiLP).
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

The only thing i hate about ticonnect is that it is VERY slow in sending, and absolutely stupid in error detection (file already exist, i think he restarts the connection and continues sending, would be ok if the init wasnt so slow)

Some other stupid stuff: if you're overwriting an app on your calc (with the same amount of pages and stuff) why not simply reuse those pages instead of defragmenting...
My calc also forces a garbagecollect before transfer even if i have tons of archive left (ti84+)... makes me crazy...