"cheating" at exams with notes/programs

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Grrr... I had a Chem exam today. And really wish I'd loaded a periodic table prog on my TI. Two questions on unpopular elements.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

lol cheating is so severely punsihed in america hehe, not here (belgium, europe)
Some spicy details:
- All my teachers know that i can do things with my calc they think are impossible
- I cheated once during geology, our calcs were allowed because maybe we had to add 2 numbers...:S, i had a 9 (out 10)
- At my school, they always say that they 'might' reset your calcs...
- I they announce that they will check the calcs, quickly hide, or remove your cheat program
- If they came by, just show that everything is gone (hidden with mirageOS), and some apps are allowed (the language localizer app), so mirageos was no problem (they have no idea heheMUAHAHA) and they touhgt it wasnt necessary to reset the memory
- Continueing on my last note: just write text in Y0 for example, or write it in sequence mode and swap back to equations mode..., and equations arent that fishy (Dutch: verdacht, dont know the exact translation right now) are they?
- They only reset ram (here), thus just archive the stuff...

Just to be sure, i'm not responsible for any damage these hints might cause
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

THE funniest college movie since Animal House. It's sort of the Ocean's Eleven for test scamming...

* Slackers - Youtube Trailer
* Slackers - How to be Creepy
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

@driesguldolf: europe ftw! At my school they never even touch your calculator, let alone reset it. I still have tons of 'programs' that I made with my friends to cheat, usually 1 for every paragraph, you only had to vaguely remember which paragraph something was in :lol:
Good ol' times.. I have no use for cheating anymore..