flames

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Dwedit »

Cemetech? *vomits*
You know your hexadecimal output routine is broken when it displays the character 'G'.
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Dwedit wrote:Cemetech? *vomits*
:D I LOLed
Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Dwedit »

Okay, I may have been a tad rash, perhaps kerm-san has improved his code-fu since 2003.
You know your hexadecimal output routine is broken when it displays the character 'G'.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Dwedit wrote:Okay, I may have been a tad rash, perhaps kerm-san has improved his code-fu since 2003.
He became quite adept at using other people's programs in his projects and writing buggy shells.

He's also acting hyprocitical in by watermarking/trademarking/declaring ownership of everything while at the same time trying to be the biggest open-source zealot on the face on the planet.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Lets not turn this into a cemetech thread, especially since it was started by a new member!

on-topic please.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
elfprince13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by elfprince13 »

threefingeredguy wrote:
Dwedit wrote:Okay, I may have been a tad rash, perhaps kerm-san has improved his code-fu since 2003.
He became quite adept at using other people's programs in his projects and writing buggy shells.

He's also acting hyprocitical in by watermarking/trademarking/declaring ownership of everything while at the same time trying to be the biggest open-source zealot on the face on the planet.
wrong much? I haven't crashed DCS in over 2 months unless it was with my own buggy Asm code, and I'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about with you watermarking comments.....DCS has been open source for at least a year.

he has, dramatically.

and welcome mexi, its nice to see you spreading yourself among the boards.
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Maybe Dwedit vomited for unrelated reasons.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
KermMartian
Calc Wizard

Post by KermMartian »

Dwedit wrote:Cemetech? *vomits*
WTF? I thought we were cool. I seem to recall having a perfectly amicable chat with you about MOS support libs.

Code maturity? http://dcs.cemetech.net

And it's sad that Maxcoderz members I had previously held in respect for their coding skills decide to devolve to lowly noobish flaming.

Edit: but yeah, I'd rather avoid a flame war.

Edit #2: @Threefingeredguy: WTF? Are you on crack? Since when did I either claim to be an open-source zealot or to watermark / claim ownership of anything in sight?? Grrr.

Edit #3: On reading DWedit's second post, I think I'll just stick with criticizing 3fg's behavior for now.
Image Image Image
Pseudoprogrammer

Post by Pseudoprogrammer »

Uh, yeah. I have NEVER had any of the recent versions of DCS crash on me, and Cemetech is quite a good forum.
Mexi1010

Post by Mexi1010 »

From what I had heard MaxCoderz was a good website, but what is up with all this bashing. Everyone should just chill.
Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Dwedit »

Just posting here again to indicate that I'm sorry about any bad feelings I might have created, so I've split the topic and locked the thread.