[DDR] Status

Projects that are no longer in development anymore.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Post by Guest »

Wow, some crazy shiz nit fo shizzle, as in the speed.
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

wow, that does look defently nice, I must say :) I like the 'beating' of the arrows very much! Good work!

Btw, do you have some plans for the left part of the screen? Like a dancing character or something?

P.s.: Yes, unknown_one, I imported it in december. I got it on the day they were released in the US. I also own a gamecube since it was released here in europe. Animal Crossing and NFSU are my favorites (can't wait till they are released for the NDS)
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Yeah that beating effect is cool 8) .
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

all i have to say

Post by Patori »

Butterfly, tsugaru, captain jack, max ultimate, can't stop falling in love, orion 78, afronova, burnin heat... I'm happy, I can do tsugaru on heavy....
I'm at that "passed some heavy, almost others, can do most standards point..." horray! And I don't even own DDR! and Max 300 on heavy is fun...
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

*After looking MC main page*

Congratulations DarkAuron :D !
ImageImageImageImage
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Post by the_unknown_one »

Very nice man! And congrats on joining MC! :D Kv: Lucky you, man! :D NFSU? *nintendo lover*
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

I must say...I agree with everybody's reactions so far. Hell, after seeing that screeny, I must say I agree with all the reactions and then some! This is going to be a very tight game when done! I love the rapid motion, the beating...ahh so nice! :wink:
The Revolution is here...
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

yes congratulations on joining maxcoderz! the screenies look very nice!

btw i added a section for you on our forums (if you want to use it that is you can always post updates here to now that your staff also i presume)

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

Moved to the new DDR board. :)

As for the left part of the screen, I'm not quite sure yet.. I'm a bit torn, since it'd be boring without stuff going on in the background, but then words like "Perfect!" or "Boo!" wouldn't be as visible, even if I made a white outline, so I might have those on the left. Oh, and the dance meter will be at the top left. It'll be hard to decide what I'm going to put in until the main dancing engine is done, as speed optimization is pretty crucial at this point.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
CalcKing

Post by CalcKing »

HAHA.... @DarkAuron: Did you make the description for this board? I should point out that it says "DarkAuron' remake of this popular arcade game!" and I think it really ought to say "DarkAuron's remake of this popular arcade game!" :wink:
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I wouldnt say it was that funny .... o_o.
Last edited by tr1p1ea on Sat 19 Feb, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

Neither would I...

Also, yesterday I was thinking there should be a forum for this... Well today there is one! :P
ImageImage
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

Nah, I didn't give the description. I thought it was weird that my board is the only one with a description under the Projects listing.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
Calv!n.n0.1

Post by Calv!n.n0.1 »

kv83 wrote:Hehe... reminds me of a neat story with monkeys and DDR machines and stuff... :P

Anyway... nice project! Keep us updated :D
Kv, are you talking about that ridiculous story we made up on the Greenfire board? That was funny indeed. :lol:
Revolution Software - http://www.revsoft.org
Calv!n.n0.1

Post by Calv!n.n0.1 »

kv83 wrote:Hehe... reminds me of a neat story with monkeys and DDR machines and stuff... :P

Anyway... nice project! Keep us updated :D
Kv, are you talking about that ridiculous story we made up on the Greenfire board? That was funny indeed. :lol:
Revolution Software - http://www.revsoft.org