ATTN:Fast-RPL programmers and French speakers

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Comikal

ATTN:Fast-RPL programmers and French speakers

Post by Comikal »

Just stopping by to announce that though the presence of Fast-RPL has nearly disppeared from most TI-Communities, it is still in development. However, the site is completely in French, which I do not speak. I recently email Kuda, who manages the site (http://fastrpl.info) who said that he needs translators to translate his tutorials for the new RPL versions. So far I have gathered that there is a new list of functions, new debugger, launcher, editor and more. However, as I said before, it is not yet English friendly...

If you would like to help the Fast-RPL development, please contact Leo Kuda at kuda_leo@hotmail.com. Please swing on by the site and see if you can translate it a bit. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I like the new projects that are picking up. Unfortunately, I have decided to only learn to code in Fast-RPL and not in ASM or Basic. I have good ideas and would like for RPL to be helped in any way possible.
Working on my FastRPL physics sim.
Game in planning stages.
pacHa
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by pacHa »

I know, I've told kuda about this also. But we're both quite busy this year, and won't thus be able to translate it. The other fastrpl developer, mcbeach, might translate it soon though. I'll ask him asap. Moreover he knows he has to do it so as many programmers can try this language.
Anyway, they'll be happy to know that some (non french-speaking) people do care about their project :)
kuda

Post by kuda »

PacHa is right : i'm really happy of your interest for fastRPL :D

Brilliant button :arrow: COOOL
kuda
+---------------------------+
|__THANK _YOU FOR__|
|__USING FAST RPL___|
|_____________Done |