24%
No, leave it in peace
6%

Total votes: 17

lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

kv83 wrote:
Kozak wrote:This is gonna be part of the MaxCoderz 10 Year In Existence And 10 More For World Domination Quiz:

- Which staffmember applied to Alienhead first but got rejected and went on to join MaxCoderz.

- Who then had the plan to merge with Alienhead and slowly let them dissapear within the trenches of the Ti-community!!!

One name please.
The name is ....... Kozak. Bad Bad Kozak.
kv83 i know this has NOTHING to do with this subject, and im really sorry for the guys who hate off topics, but kv do u go to polykarbon.com? and if you do, is this you? http://www.polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php?t=8796 (scroll down a bit until u see the first reply after the drawing)
KevinJB
Calc Wizard

Post by KevinJB »

Doubtful as his avatar is a comic. PM's are handy for personal things, by the way.
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
KevinJB | RevSoft
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

The chance is very low that you find me registered on any other board with a nickname different from kv83 / kvince83... I hope that answers your question
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Dude seriously, use the PM for that. I dont mind going off topic unintentionally (like it just happens) but if you do that intentional off topic... ugh :no:
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Sorry for the extreme necro-post, but we started talking about this today and he found all his old betas and screenshots. He may even register and post them. He said he might even start programming again.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

threefingeredguy wrote:Sorry for the extreme necro-post, but we started talking about this today and he found all his old betas and screenshots. He may even register and post them. He said he might even start programming again.
Wow, I really can't wait! I was looking forward to this for a while, and the revival was looking nice...but it looks like it died too :(.