Aura

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

will the projectile look like that? Also, any magic spells and or "scrolling" battle feilds
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

BAZOOKA BAZOOKA BAZOOKA. Ok, that is awesome. It shames things. Many things.
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

Yup, it's a plasma-wave bazooka. No magic, but there will be Psi- telekinesis and such. As for a scrolling battlefield, I doubt it, in the interests of speed.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Dys, did I say that looks awesome, I am sure I have before, but this is even better now! Awesome man, this is by far one of the top games I want on my calc at this moment. :wink: Keep it up man...the bazooka is freaking awesome! Psi- telekinesis would be so sweet... :worship:
The Revolution is here...
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Looks great man! Really good graphics and there seems to be nothing wrong with the speed.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

There haven't been a lot of updates recently, but I am working hard, but I also have a nightmare of registering for classes (first some idiot counselor tells me to get major A if I wanna go into compsci at UMass, then I realize that I actually need major B because major A won't even transfer into compsci credit for UMass, so I had to reorganize my whole schedule, and then one of my classes got canceled, meaning I had to reorganize the schedule AGAIN to fit my second choice). Anyways I've got the main menu working, more advanced AI (five types of enemies so far), and a stats system, so you can actually be hurt by enemies and hurt them back.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"