My recent projects: Update

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

TI84SE

My recent projects: Update

Post by TI84SE »

Last spring, I was working on a Hamtaro Dancing Program (details on pg. 2 of forum). I completed it, showed it to a couple friends but I never uploaded it. I did send it using the link-cable to a couple friends (about 6). I was planning to keep it on my calculator and I was re-programming it using a new technique when my calculator crashed. Which sucked. Alot. It was nice, and the whole dance lasted about 45 seconds (took like, a week and a half of programming).

I also programmed a 'Personality Quiz'. It was a program where you there is a question and you answer it and the numbers add up and you get a end result of whos personality you have. It included 5 of my friends (not including myself).

I was considering creating a text-based RPG game, but I need some help on what BASIC functions I could use and such. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also, I was wondering what is an ARPG?

~TI84SE
My Calc:
TI-84+ Silver Edition
24.4k RAM
900k+ ARCHIVE
MirageOS
kalan_vod
Calc King

Re: My recent projects: Update

Post by kalan_vod »

TI84SE wrote:Last spring, I was working on a Hamtaro Dancing Program (details on pg. 2 of forum). I completed it, showed it to a couple friends but I never uploaded it. I did send it using the link-cable to a couple friends (about 6). I was planning to keep it on my calculator and I was re-programming it using a new technique when my calculator crashed. Which sucked. Alot. It was nice, and the whole dance lasted about 45 seconds (took like, a week and a half of programming).

I also programmed a 'Personality Quiz'. It was a program where you there is a question and you answer it and the numbers add up and you get a end result of whos personality you have. It included 5 of my friends (not including myself).

I was considering creating a text-based RPG game, but I need some help on what BASIC functions I could use and such. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also, I was wondering what is an ARPG?

~TI84SE
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fi ... 12170.html
ARPG Construction Set
it will let you make a game and compile it into asm., its pretty nice but not that great. b/c its not really your own work i guess, well thats the way i feal about it
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

it is also rather limited in what you can do...look up Xlib and and start playing around. You should figure it out quickly and ask if you need specific help.