Electroshock prgmer group

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

kms375

Electroshock prgmer group

Post by kms375 »

Like MC our group too had a forum wipe :cry:

Well, its a new prgmming group that just started a couple weeks ago. We have a couple projects being worked on. Go check 'em out at http://www.electroshock.darwin-mach.net/forum/ :!:
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

updates: the above link will not work since we changed from phpBB to Ikonboard (just as MC used to use) . you can get to the new board by clicking here or going to the main site, http://www.electroshock.darwin-mach.net , (which was just recently restored to its state prior to the wipe and clicking the forum link on the left hand nav bar.

It uses Mambo which is also what the calc webzine uses.

I am sorry for all those who had registered earlier and now have to reregister. For those who had registered on the new phpBB board i saved you the trouble of reregistering but since i dunno what you want for a pass your pass is your email address and that should be changed ASAP!!!

Please come and check us out. We dont have much to offer now but we will work diligently and create some high quality and fun factor games.[/url]

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Your website looks really good but I'm missing some of the content like project and staff pages. We're those hacked?
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

Kozak wrote:Your website looks really good but I'm missing some of the content like project and staff pages. We're those hacked?
Project pages: It didnt have them. Its a good idea so ill put them up.

and

Staff pages: I have no idea how to do this. How does the MC page do it?

Pongwars shall live!

tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

So how many times has the ElectroShock boards been re-done?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
shadowing

Post by shadowing »

Just registered. The last time i saw the boards.. I couldn't even register :(...

Your website looks great though.
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

koolmansam375 wrote:Staff pages: I have no idea how to do this. How does the MC page do it?
You can't compare a self-written site engine (Phong) to a cms system (mambo)... The best thing you can do is give all staff members of ElectroShok author rights, and set up a 'static content' for every user. This way they can edit theire own plan files. :)
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

tr1p1ea wrote:So how many times has the ElectroShock boards been re-done?
twice
The best thing you can do is give all staff members of ElectroShok author rights, and set up a 'static content' for every user. This way they can edit theire own plan files.
I thought about something like that (the blog more specificly) and dont want users to be able to edit other users planfile thingys. Does that one work like MC's?

Pongwars shall live!

kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Well, afaik I could edit the planfile of joe or anybody else... but I know we can trust each other :roll:
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Muahahahaahaha :twisted:
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
Duck
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Duck »

btw Kozak, i updated my Plan file and it suddenly dissapeared. You know why? It seems to have been deleted completely?
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I cant seem to log in to the ElectroShock forums ... it wont accept my password though i know its the one i registered with for the last forum (as i still have the confirmation email).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Duck wrote:btw Kozak, i updated my Plan file and it suddenly dissapeared. You know why? It seems to have been deleted completely?
For a while, there was one plan file that had an updated date of 7/1/05 (I think it was the same as Patrick's), but there was no name, and you couldn't click on it. Maybe this was yours?
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

tr1p1ea wrote:I cant seem to log in to the ElectroShock forums ... it wont accept my password though i know its the one i registered with for the last forum (as i still have the confirmation email).
New Board! topic wrote:For those who were registered at the other forums your password is you email address so change that ASAP!

Pongwars shall live!

YourBossKozak

Post by YourBossKozak »

blueskies wrote:
Duck wrote:btw Kozak, i updated my Plan file and it suddenly dissapeared. You know why? It seems to have been deleted completely?
For a while, there was one plan file that had an updated date of 7/1/05 (I think it was the same as Patrick's), but there was no name, and you couldn't click on it. Maybe this was yours?
I don't know what happened. The only field set in the database record was the date. So I had to delete it. You can add a new planfile Duck but your old entries will be lost i'm afraid.