What Basic Tools have to be allowed?

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Let me get this straight:
  • You may only use the tools/libs which are in the final version of the rules. To get an good overview of the tools avaible (I never programmed any TI Basic) I posted this.
  • You can't submit an basic entry for ASM
  • How much of the ASM utilities you use, is up to you. If you feel unfair treated, because you only used pure BASIC, that's your choice not our.
  • If you want to make your subroutine, and even can pull it of, why not program the whole entry in ASM in the first palce?
Toomuchfreetime

New to the boards

Post by Toomuchfreetime »

The rule page for the competition on the calczine website is corrupted in my browser.
Will I be safe if my entry has been created using only my calculator and no additional computer help whatsoever?
If not, can you please specify the limitations?
Thx.
Btw, I'm a stupid freshman from Westlake High school in California.
I've been programming basic for several years now, and I would like to make the switch over to ASM. Just as soon as I figure out how to install the graphlink software without admin. T_T
Isn't it strange how most people don't even read the signatures? And yet we spend so much time thinking of a clever signature.
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

Well, unless you have some uber fancy editor thingy, I think you'll be okay. Seeing as you don't have your comp=>calc link installed it's a safe bet that you're just using the basic editor built into the OS. If that, indeed is the case, then you are definitely okay.
bananas... o.o