TI Mouse?

Got a brilliant program idea? Let us know!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

so....should I do it =)
Life is getting better.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Post by the_unknown_one »

Yea, if u want to. Kerm sucks, he couldnt code a decent random number game if his life depended on it. He's just a frickin loser.
leofox
Calc Master

Re: lol

Post by leofox »

the_unknown_one wrote:Yea, if u want to. Kerm sucks, he couldnt code a decent random number game if his life depended on it. He's just a frickin loser.
tsk tsk tsk... Why so harsh?
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

Dear TUO, what about some self-criticism first? You need a great deal of it, believe me.
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

i agree with CoBB on this one. You should show first that you can release a decent game (be it kirby, breakdance, or a guess the number game) before you criticize that other people cant write decent games.

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
DJ_O
Calc King

Re: lol

Post by DJ_O »

leofox wrote:
the_unknown_one wrote:Yea, if u want to. Kerm sucks, he couldnt code a decent random number game if his life depended on it. He's just a frickin loser.
tsk tsk tsk... Why so harsh?
I don't think kerm is that bad. YES he released lot of useless screensavers and programs and some of his best games was very slow but it's not the same thing anymore. He's now learning asm and his two last games were quite impressive (altough the first one was slow). Also I was about to use one of his asm programs in Diortem (the 3x3 font routine) but I finally decided to make a icon-based HUD instead.
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

I know i suck, you dont need to tell me that CoBB. And i'm working on stuff.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

I will say this...Unknown's first actual work on ASM was faster, and at least playable on the calc! :D
The Revolution is here...
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Thx for the support Maddie :D :twisted:
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

That's beside the point. You don't have to write a single line of code to gain respect.
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

While Kerm IS somewhat annoying, a number of his programs show fluency in the BASIC language. He may not put his skills to good use, but they exist nonetheless.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
mnc2fan
Extreme Poster

Post by mnc2fan »

me i know i can't program good at all. the best program i've written is a simple basic that tells you it a number is + or -. cobb is right you don't have to write a single line of code to have respect
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

CoBB wrote:That's beside the point. You don't have to write a single line of code to gain respect.
CoBB, please drop it... TUO shows intrest in this community, and even if he cannot code, there's no reason to hate.....
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

I don't hate anyone, and as I said, coding skills are irrelevant here. The point is that he's still allowing himself too much without requiring himself too much. And please don't make it look as if I were persecuting him, I haven't spoken up for a long time like this. I just felt that a bit of reminder was necessary here.
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

I'm not familiar with Kerm's work, but complaining about it here from the safety of maxcoderz certainly won't change things. If his TI mouse code is really that difficult to work with, just tell him by email--or at least rate & review his files.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]