Conspiracy and Fraud at my School...

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Yeah, we should probably all meet sometime this week to get the ideas out there. I can PM my email and phone and you can forward it to them if you want.

I know waterviewsux.com tended to deal more with the rants & raves aspect, but it had some important influences and I don't think the student body was ready to have it pulled. Anyway, I can pretty much anytime after 6pm and before that's my schedule's pretty spotty.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Sounds good.
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Alright. Well I guess while the gears are turning, does anyone like the idea so far?
Projects:

kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Well not to be off topic from what you have, but at my school the science and math computers have VTI on them, with all the ROMs (can get to their folder)...
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Here's the scoop so far. Our group got 1st place for the first senior design event from last summer. This year isn't looking quite as good, but then again, neither did our first one at the very beginning. I've been gathering information (pretty much on a daily basis) on just about every aspect of school administration I can find: ready in case someone decides to mess with my graduation date again. This already saved my financial aid situation, as I had to go through an audit, 2 separate appeals processes and a record correction before I finally got my money.

Despite that, I decided not to go with the forum/group idea this fall; and there were a number of reasons behind it. First off, the timing is just awful and I can't expect to do anything meaningful in this short time and still stay on top of classes.

Second, I have an equal distrust of watchdog groups in general. I find they typically have far less oversight than the people they're overseeing. It would be different if I were going into the grad school next semester and had another 2 years to keep tabs, but I'm trying to get college out of my system ASAP.

Anyway, I will resume the group idea if I get held over until Spring. Buy then, I'll be working full-time to be able to finance it and I put together a short roster of students who have the experience to operate it. Overall, it's a shame I didn't come up with this sooner. The good thing is, this year people are really starting to scrutinize the administrative policies more than previous semesters, which is really the goal I had in mind all along.
Projects: