Contra 83 demo

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

finisher

Contra 83 demo

Post by finisher »

Hello everybody. I'm sorry to do this, but every corner I turn, there's no luck.

I was wondering if anybody still had the Contra 83 demo (v1.1 with just 1 level) by Bryan Thomas. I came in too late to get it and it's nowhere. I'd like to try it.

Not only am I too late to get that just anywhere, I'm too late to look at the screenshot of Contra 2. I was wondering if someone still has or knows where is the screenshot (s) of Bryan Thomas' Contra 2.
elfprince13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by elfprince13 »

Contra 2 is available on ticalc.org and on unitedti.org
finisher

Post by finisher »

Can you please send me a version of Contra 2 please? I found it NOWHERE on ticalc.org or unitedti.org

If you mean Contra 83 (full version) I have the full version. I'd like to try out the demo version of it, plus you said that there is Contra 2 somewhere. I can't find it.
elfprince13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by elfprince13 »

ah, sorry, i was a bit confused, it is Contra 1 thats currently out, he never finished the level editor.
finisher

Post by finisher »

First thing's first. I need someone who used ti-85 emulator other than VTI
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

finisher wrote:First thing's first. I need someone who used ti-85 emulator other than VTI
There's always TilEm...
finisher

Post by finisher »

Have you tried using ZShell on it? Could you try if you use this emulator because it doesn't work for me for squat. Don't ask why, please, it's something to do with my comp.
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

Well, I've never tried using an 85 rom on it, mainly because I do not wish to mess up my already set-up 83+ Silver. I only posted about TiLem because I know it can emulate almost any calculator. If you are having troubles with it, I recommend you pay very close attention to the readme.