My BASIC 3d wireframe renderer (super slow.. basic..)

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

King Harold
Calc King

My BASIC 3d wireframe renderer (super slow.. basic..)

Post by King Harold »

Ok guys, (any girls here?) i decided to show you my "great" basic 3d program, it can rotate ANY 3d wireframe object, BUT keep in mind that huge files (i'll give you the big star if i still have it lol ) will be UBER slow.
the program uses xLIB, but only to draw lines (so with an easy conversion it'll be back to normal lines).
this program is almost an animation! (of a rotating 3d wireframe thing)

http://www.freewebs.com/lawcompany/ROTATE.tig

NOTE: to display the star you'll have to load it, i dont think i have to explain how to make my program load it.. its basic afterall..

have fun!! (or not, slow wireframe isnt really much fun)
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Hey not bad, but for some reason it seemed to rotate the exact same way no matter what i tried to do? Still for BASIC its pretty sweet :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

it uhm.. shouldnt do that.. (maybe i backed up an older version? but the newest is lost due to an evil assembly mistake causing (what else) a ram cleared)
thanx :D

edit: you were right, i mean, ofcourse you were, but this is the version where i allready made the menu but didnt change the rotation yet.. oh well.. i'll fix this..
oh and i think the star is in an un-supported older data format (i optomized the format like 3 times)
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

screeny :D