Killbot 4.0

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Loki
Extreme Poster
Location: My world is in grayscale, but if i stand still long enough, i see it in black and white.

Post by Loki »

Yeah, same link. Its music from my sister's band, Have Fun Dying. If i can get more (with authors permission) I'll try to throw those in as well.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Sister in a band? Is she hawt? :P jkjk..
Loki
Extreme Poster
Location: My world is in grayscale, but if i stand still long enough, i see it in black and white.

Post by Loki »

lol...anyway, she'd much appreciate it if you checked out the HFD site (http://www.purevolume.com/havefundying) and listened to more of thier music and tell a friend. back to the game: I need (or, more specifically,would like) more attacks for the bot, and more super attacks. Also, i was thinking about making the bot "learn" new attacks from the user. this would create a file on the computer in the directory where Killbot is installed (most likely c:\killbot if you want/have the music version), to which the game would write to if a particular attack was typed say, 5 times per session? the bot would then read from the file, as well as its own library of attacks and execute one. I dont know how useful or how much betetr this would be, so if you'd like it implemented, tell me so, or else i wont bother.
Loki
Extreme Poster

Post by Loki »

I know the music version is a bit large (how many mb?) so i uploaded a current version minus the sound files. it still has the sound option, so just say no to it.
Loki
Extreme Poster

Post by Loki »

Website's changed a bit. [edit] New link: http://www.freewebs.com/jomso1c
Last edited by Loki on Mon 13 Feb, 2006 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Site link doesn't work :(.
Loki
Extreme Poster

Post by Loki »

I need a better way to host >.<