Pixel Art Request 16x16

A place for graphics

Moderator: DarkAuron

Liazon
Calc Guru

Pixel Art Request 16x16

Post by Liazon »

I plan to experiment so more with 68k C, but I need some good 16x16 people sprites. I might also need 16x10 tiles for tile mapping. The C library only has functions for sprite width 8,16, and 32 pixels. The 89Ti's screen is 160x100.

So my real request is (in monochrome black/white):
:arrow: 10x16 (or any other perfectly fitting tiles) tiles that look like some futuristic secret military base.
:arrow: 16x16 person sprite of somebody like the guy from Psi-Ops. A psychic dude who looks like he's in the military.(male)
:arrow: 16x16 person sprite of a priest/local church leader.(male)
:arrow: 16x16 person sprite of the above priest, except when he's being posed by the devil.
:arrow: 16x16 people sprites of various laboratory technicians and scientists.
:arrow: 16x16 people sprites of various soldiers carrying standard issue weapons.
:arrow: 16x16 sprites of futuristic security robots.
:arrow: 32x32 face sprites of all of the above.

I think that's about it, but to request more would be really selfish/mean of me.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Image Image Image
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

Sorry for the double post, but my request for DEM has kinda changed.
Actually, the most helpful thing for me now is if I could make a 8wx16h black and white version of my avatar. I'd prefer full body, but I'm looking for this overall likeness. It should have the same aura of personality that my avatar sends out.

I'd also appreciate it if somebody could make a 16x16 4level greyscale version of the avatar. A full body pic can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/calcul831415/thePsion.jpg
Image Image Image
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

16x16 eh?

Hmm. I'll try my hand. Or mouse... Or squinting. Whatever.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

Actually, the height can be anything. I don't mind.
Image Image Image