I finally made a web page for Egypt

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

I finally made a web page for Egypt

Post by Dwedit »

http://home.comcast.net/~alanweiss3/dwe ... index.html

Now spread the game around! It was released at least a year and a half ago, and still hasn't even broken the 2500 downloads barrier!
You know your hexadecimal output routine is broken when it displays the character 'G'.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Thats a shame, as even kevins xxr game beat the 4500 in one week :P. I loved this game as it was challenging. I'll have a hand into helping spread it. Check my sig.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

I can distribute it around my school, as I am THE one and only source for calc games there. I'll bet I can give it to a lot of people after they take midterms and their ram gets cleared.

It won't increase your ticalc.org downloads though.

On another topic: Could you try to get David to put CrunchyOS program support in to NimbusOS?

EDIT: Just played it. It's a great game. One suggestion though. Put instructions in the game, so when you run it, it gives you a menu where you can select instructions, and see how to play. From my experience, people who aren't calc nerds won't play a game if they can't figure out the controls and how to play in the first few seconds. It took me a bit to figure out what you were supposed to do.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image