Sorry For the Downtime

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

sic
Site Admin

Sorry For the Downtime

Post by sic »

Anyways, Maxcoderz staff - please create new accounts and let me know your username. I will add you to the MaxCoderz Staff group on the forum.
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

I've registered myself. And we need a better looking skin, quickly! Nice to see the forums online again. 8)
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
jbshaler
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by jbshaler »

I'm here. Thanks for working to get the forums back up. I'm sorry to say that since they were down I haven't programmed much, what with exams and college apps and all. Not to worry, though - I'll try to finish my Trapped program soon.

Thanks again for all your work :)
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

jbshaler wrote:I'm here. Thanks for working to get the forums back up. I'm sorry to say that since they were down I haven't programmed much, what with exams and college apps and all. Not to worry, though - I'll try to finish my Trapped program soon.

Thanks again for all your work :)
Hey man... when I read you post, I didn't reconized you first... but when you said Trapped, I knew who you were... nice to see that you are still alive :mrgreen:
koolmansam89

Post by koolmansam89 »

good to see the forum back up! it looks alot like our site's becuase, well, its the same! :lol:

I cant activate because Im having problems with email servers :( .
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

alright, third forum change in like a month. ;)

jk guys. Like vincent said on the front page, let's bring this forum back to the status it used to be.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

yea

Post by the_unknown_one »

Yea! MC ROCKS! Lets party! *parties*