What does your username mean?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

No need to worry, probably I'm the oldest one here at the moment ('82). On the other end of the scale, some members might be younger than my dog ('90). :)
Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Dwedit »

It all started when I wrote a Dragon Warrior level editor...
Worst username ever :)
You know your hexadecimal output routine is broken when it displays the character 'G'.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Well...do I really need to explain mine!? Even though I have nothing to show for any of my calc. projects...but they were just cheap easily made at the time. I am redoing my whole Cobra engine! The origin of my name comes from when I played Socom I online. I was deadly...I had some mad skillz!
The Revolution is here...
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

merthsoft, I graduated high school in 2002. The Ataris have been around for years. They "started" in 97, and I started listening to them around 98-99 (my freshman year of high school). In fact, the username I used to always use (and still use for AIM because it's such a pain to change it) is "sdhsfbrulez02", which is an acronym for "San Dimas High School Football Rules", one of their best songs (first one I ever heard), and still one of my favorites. It's also one of the funniest lines from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. But I digress...
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

I played through Final Fantasy X, the whole time my favorite character being Auron, and.. well, the ending made me upset, so I made my nick off that.. hard to explain without giving away the ending. Other than the final battle, I love the ending of the game :)
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

CoBB wrote:No need to worry, probably I'm the oldest one here at the moment ('82). On the other end of the scale, some members might be younger than my dog ('90). :)
W00tage... my bunnies are from Dec 2004 8) ...
Duck
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Duck »

You have room... for bunnies? Do you have your own garden or something?
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

I am sorry... i mean rabbit of course... dwarf rabbits to be precise :lol:
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Hey, my little brother got a pair of rabbits for Christmas ... lets hope they are the same sex ... :?.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

You can see by looking 'between theire legs' you know :P

the man has a little pointy piece of skin somwhere there. I hope it are both female, cause if they are (one or both) male, you have to castrate them in order that they don't ride on each other which could cause either baby's (in case of different genders) or the 'balls' of the rabbits will scour open... which is quite... uhm... painfull I guess :roll:
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

I also got a rabbit for christmas, it was very tasty. I send the cheff my regards.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

heh...I don't even wanna hear about rabbits making whoopy! la la la la.... :)
The Revolution is here...
merthsoft
Extreme Poster

Post by merthsoft »

@Vahn: Meh, not too old...
@CoBB: Still not too old, but older...
@bluskies: I figured about that, I was thinking between 96 and 98ish, and 2002 wasn't too long ago. I Gradiate '06!

Bunnies are cool, and tasty, and funny story:
I had two guniea pigs, a bunny, a cat and a dog, and we would put them togerther in a pen outside, well, the cat was female, and so was a guinea pig, so the male pig would go after the female pig, with the cat chasing the male one (because cats chase rodents), and the bunny liked the cat, and the dog liked the bunny, so there was a circle of... humpage...
Shaun
the_unknown_one@bro's com

lol

Post by the_unknown_one@bro's com »

Well, i'm from '89, graduating from high school in '06 too (if i dont have to re-do a grade, that is) :D
the_unknown_one@bro's com

hehe

Post by the_unknown_one@bro's com »

I used to have 2 rabbits/bunnies (dont know for sure :lol: ), the 1st died from a heart attack when we were on vacation at sea (our employee of my dad's company, which he runs at home in his office, took care of it) and the 2nd got eaten/killed (partly eaten :lol: ) the night after we had gotten it a day before (does that make sense) by a cat... We have a cat now, which hasnt dies yet, and we have 1/2 fishes which havent died yet neither (we have had much fishes over the years, lost count, and they all died)... *sighs*