Please Read

New to maxcoderz forum? Go here first!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Madskillz is an active member of www.revsoft.org and I suppose that takes preference for him as he is a staff member.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Well, I am here, but lately I have been having a heck of a time getting the main Maxcoderz website to work..."to many things connected" and such really frustrated me. Also working and trying to manage a programming group, while balancing school and programming is a damn big task. Thankfully I have such good staff and they understand my troubles! :wink: Honestly, I dont know how people do it...I applaude MC for staying around as long as they have and until recently having a pretty active staff. Plus awesome projects always help. remember people, us programmers program for free on our spare time. It is remarkable all the stuff we get done and still maintain a fun time too. So please, dont ask about when stuff is gonna be released, because quite frankly, we probably aren't gonna reach the date that we give you! :wink:
The Revolution is here...
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

^_^
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Madskillz wrote:Well, I am here, but lately I have been having a heck of a time getting the main Maxcoderz website to work..."to many things connected" and such really frustrated me. Also working and trying to manage a programming group, while balancing school and programming is a damn big task. Thankfully I have such good staff and they understand my troubles! :wink: Honestly, I dont know how people do it...I applaude MC for staying around as long as they have and until recently having a pretty active staff. Plus awesome projects always help. remember people, us programmers program for free on our spare time. It is remarkable all the stuff we get done and still maintain a fun time too. So please, dont ask about when stuff is gonna be released, because quite frankly, we probably aren't gonna reach the date that we give you! :wink:
great to see you,and if you just bookmark the forums you wont have connect through the main site.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

But what about the important news! All those polls and stupid kids talking about pie! :wink: Honestly who doesn't wanna see that! :twisted:
The Revolution is here...
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Madskillz wrote:But what about the important news! All those polls and stupid kids talking about pie! :wink: Honestly who doesn't wanna see that! :twisted:
*goes to the main site*......wow.
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

That should probably be deleted.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

I have also noticed that project wise MaxCoderz is at one of his lowest levels it has been the past years. Managing activity in these current days is pretty hard since very few people seem to wanna make ambitious projects.

We will see what we can do to attract new programmers to our group. If you know any tell them to send and email to maerten@gmail.com. If you want to join, do the same.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

New members? That would be nice...
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Joe, here's what I honestly feel.
This isn't the only board I live in. I'm also a member at Pro-networks which is a tech community which specializes in the upcoming Windows Vista. And it has 82715 registered users so it's a lot larger there.
I've posted wrecklessly there for a short time. Normally, it wouldn't have mattered here but there I almost got considered to be banned.
Anyway the point is it's a lot stricter. Even with that many people, mods are checking you constantly that would make Big Brother even look like a joke.
Becuase we're more laxed, issues/fights are bound to happen.
However there is an odd effect, where if someone disagrees with another, people start to take it into other forums. Like:

Person A:
Hey did you see Kenny get blown up again?
*PSST*ITHINKPERSONBISANIDIOT*PSST*

Person B:
Yeah I did
*shutup mofo*

things like that tend to happen very often as i've seen. Just for the old dogs- don't you think the board was much better 2-3 years ago than it is today?
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Please stop those "Oooh, the board was better in the old days!" . If you think that, than it's time to make a change by yourself. Get yourself together and start posting like a normal person. If something is incorrect, pm a mod or a staff ( I think I already said that 3 times).

Closed.