The Revolution is here

New to maxcoderz forum? Go here first!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

NanoWar
Extreme Poster

The Revolution is here

Post by NanoWar »

I am not sure when the forums at http://revsoft.org/ went down exactly, but revsoft seemed dead since then. What actually happened was that our hosting agents (Kevin and Jim) decided to leave us and seal themselves off. This renders us unable to access any data from the domain and the old forum is pretty much gone. So Madskillz and I were searching for ways to make a comeback somehow and here it is, still in it's infancy: http://revsoft.tifreakware.net/. This is a subdomain hosted by -you guessed it- tifreak on a good server with plenty of bandwidth and space. I made a complete redesign of the forum template and I hope everyone likes it.
What is bad is that apparently all backups are lost and you cannot imagine what masses of pictures, programs, documentation and *gasp* forum posts are gone now. It's all terrible, but maybe YOU can help us by contributing to our new forums. Revsoft has always been a place for talented people between Assemblers and Zelda. Maybe come by and have a look! See you there.

PS: We are still searching for interesting people who would like to become revsoft team members! Just write a PM to me or Madskillz.
Revolution Software
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Re: The Revolution is here

Post by benryves »

I'm glad to see the site is back up, and look forwards to the fruit of your efforts. :-)

Has anyone heard from Jim at all? I hope he's all right; I know there are a fair few programmers who are long gone as far as the calculator community goes but are still accessible via email, IM or social networking...
NanoWar
Extreme Poster

Post by NanoWar »

We sent him e-mails, PMs, searched for him everywhere in the internets, we even wrote him a real letter once. He did not react to it. :drifter:
Revolution Software
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Well this is a little bump :), miss you guys! Glad to see that you guys did not give up on the team as did most >.>
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Hey kalan_vod, great to see you as always :).

I know that ill always be here poking around which means MC will still be alive, even if its just me haha.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Good to see you around Kalan...Dont worry Tr1p, I'll still be sticking my head in every once in a while too ha.
The Revolution is here...
NanoWar
Extreme Poster

Post by NanoWar »

Image Hello everybody! ;)
Revolution Software
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Hey Trav and Nano, hugs!