Are you having problems logging in?

New to maxcoderz forum? Go here first!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Are you having problems logging in?

Post by benryves »

We're pretty familiar with occasionally being logged into the front page under a different user's account, but this quirk seems to have taken a turn for the worse recently -- personally, I keep getting logged out, and tifreak says that he can't log in at all.

Naturally, if there is a problem, I'd like to try and fix it -- but I'm not sure if these are a couple of isolated incidents or whether this is something others have been having problems with as well. If you have been having difficulties logging in, please let us know, either by replying to this thread or -- if you can't log in at all -- emailing me (email address in my profile).
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

I sometimes get thrown out when I try to post a message or when I hit the index page
But after logging in again the problem is usually gone..
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

I've never had a problem with login issues.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

Never had any problems either. Only once it showed me logged in as the wrong person.
bfr

Post by bfr »

I've had some problems. When I check the "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox, I still have to log in every time (I have cookies enabled, and this is the only forum this happens on). And, when I log on, it sometimes says I'm logged in as you, benryves (but once I click any link on the page, I go back to being logged in as me) - I think this only happens when we're online at the same time (or at least it says we're both online in the "Who is Online" thing).
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

The "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox auto-resets itself for me
And I'm also often benryves..
Definitely something wrong
Art_of_camelot

Post by Art_of_camelot »

I havent had any problems. Mine is set to auto-login. I have also yet to encouter the glitch that logs me in as someone else.
Projects:
Projects:TBA-Soonish. :)
Updated 5/3/12