New co-admin

New to maxcoderz forum? Go here first!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Well we will probably return to the .com but I will change the linkpage.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Kozak wrote:Well we will probably return to the .com but I will change the linkpage.
Well, I am awaiting this change. It it pretty easy. Just search through the html code, and find the errors. It only took me a few minutes. If you want, you can use my already corrected html code.

And until it does return to .com, it should probably be changed, so as not to confuse people. All you need to do is post my new banner. I already did all the work for you. :)
Last edited by CompWiz on Fri 16 Dec, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Is it really that important? Quite frankly if someone is confused then it's best if they stay away.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Well, maybe it's not that important, but it's generally not a good idea to have an incorrect url posted at the top of your site in big letters. Also, if another site wants to link to this page, they might either post the wrong url, or not know that it had changed. You wouldn't want someone like qarnos to not find this site, and have his work remain hidden. And like I said, I already made all the changes. Just put them up. It's not like I'm asking anyone to even fix it themselves. I did it all for them. I'd rather my corrected files didn't just sit here waiting to be put up while the site remained unfixed.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

It has been a little while since you first posted about this, so this isn't too important for the staff atm or they are busy, as some have lives :P.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

How is it that they can post around the board for hours, and then not have time to upload the pic and html file that I even corrected for them? I don't think it's really a lack of time. :?
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I don't know for sure but they might not all have ftp access. Second Why does it matter at all? It's their site they can run it anyway way they want. The fact that you already made the modifications is irrelevant.