progress...

Moderator: tr1p1ea

DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

guest wrote:I hope to be able to try the game when a demo version is released...will probably 2 more years though
There isn't going to be a demo.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
katmaster
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by katmaster »

so, any progress?
cheese=yum
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

*wonders how long people will keep asking this* :roll:
bananas... o.o

its september!@ somebody post something about the progress

Post by Guest »

im sorry to be impatient but it has been a month since any posts and maybe ive been left out or something... is this forum dead?
crzyrbl
Calc Wizard

Post by crzyrbl »

Spengo wrote:*wonders how long people will keep asking this* :roll:
me too :roll:
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

somebody speak.......................................................................................................... give out screenshots... something..... at least a common joke...
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

lecks wrote:somebody speak.......................................................................................................... give out screenshots... something..... at least a common joke...
Dude not trying to be mean or anything but after all of your posts I havve come to the conclusion that you have to be one of the biggest n00bs on this forum. This truly is not meant to insult you or anything, its more or less a eye opener. Please put some thought in to your posts its not just this one but other ones also.

Spoon
Mike K

Post by Mike K »

Hell I barely post on these forums and I think its worth taking time so say I agree with Spooner.

-Mike
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Mike K wrote:Hell I barely post on these forums and I think its worth taking time so say I agree with Spooner.

-Mike
Good to see you mike :D, long time.....anyways yes why are you being so noobish/childish.
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

1 first, i AM a noob, and i'm not gonna act like ive been here for ages.
2 most of my posts are in the OFF TOPIC section so they're supposed to be OFF TOPIC.
3 i have just as enough right to post in a public forum as you do. if you dont like it, keep it to yourself. there are alot of people on this forum that i dont like but i dont go telling them that just cuz i think im better than them. you know, you're just like those preps at my school. all i was asking for was a screenshot (didnt have to be new!) to see how the game looks cuz my friend told me about it and i havent seen it and he said they have screenshots!
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

http://maxcoderz.com/

Click on "metroid" under "projects." :P Also, read topics before you post in them. :roll:
bananas... o.o
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

wow metroid looks almost like the real thing!
A person

Post by A person »

...I dont want to be a bother or anything but if you had to guess, how much longer do you think the production of this game will take?
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

A person wrote:...I dont want to be a bother or anything but if you had to guess, how much longer do you think the production of this game will take?
eh.. I'd say a while. The author now has a job at google and stuff.... and a lot to do... ^^
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

Dang, I've kept my hopes up about this for a long time, but if Joe isn't going to finish this, I wish he would just let us know and release the source.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"