NTetris

Got a brilliant program idea? Let us know!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

chickendude wrote:Which, as far as I know, is nobody. Everyone ALWAYS has a project of some sort that they've got going on. Always. Some supersecret side project or phantasmagoric dream program that coaxed them to learn to program.
Well...if you put your board game on hold...hehe :lol:
axcho

Post by axcho »

Wow, that's a pretty cool idea to combine Tetris and Bejeweled. But at first from reading the thread title I thought you were suggesting to combine Tetris and the N game! :D Now that would be interesting.

Maybe you would control the ninja, and then somehow blocks come down... I don't know. Anyway, maybe someone else can think of something.
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger »

chickendude wrote:Which, as far as I know, is nobody. Everyone ALWAYS has a project of some sort that they've got going on. Always. Some supersecret side project or phantasmagoric dream program that coaxed them to learn to program.
I'm really close to not having any projects going on. Right now I'm just messing around with an engine I made, so I *could* work on this if I wanted. Depends on if you guys want it to be in asm or basic+xlib (I don't know asm).
chickendude
Extreme Poster

Post by chickendude »

Well, if you aren't working on anything now you might as well take the time to start working on asm :)
anykey
Extreme Poster

Post by anykey »

a computer version would be nice!
lots of good opportunities to do cool graphics and work on the gameplay.
I think, therefore iMac