Final Fantasy Tales of Magic problem

Got questions? Got answers? Go here for both.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

vincenacen

Final Fantasy Tales of Magic problem

Post by vincenacen »

I'm trying to get FFTOM 1.5 to work on my calc, but there's a problem

Whenever I reset my data and ungroup, when I first start a game, there's an ERROR:archive. After that, whenever I try to start a new game or load an old one (even though I never created one in the first place), an undefined error shows up, and the error points to the ZWALKING file. When I try to edit the ZWALKING file, it always says undefined.

Can someone out there help me ith this problem?
kalan_vod
Calc King

Re: Final Fantasy Tales of Magic problem

Post by kalan_vod »

Hi and welcome to the forums, the archive error is because you have a program that is archive (in the archive and not RAM). If you read the readme and look to see which programs need to be in the RAM the problem should be fixed..Otherwise just reset and try again. The Undefined error is due to some list or matrix not being created (defined) so it errors..
vincenacen

Post by vincenacen »

ok. I fixed the archive error, but there's still a problem with the ZWALKING file, it is always marked as undefined, and it is apparently empty. Why? And is there a replacement file I can find somewhere?
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Undefined is referring to a variable or list as not being defined (to what it needs if it is a list), make sure you followed the instructions.