[in dev] Final Fantasy - Quest for Rana

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

aeTIos

[in dev] Final Fantasy - Quest for Rana

Post by aeTIos »

Hello everyone here,

I'd like to announce my new project here.
Its called Final Fantasy : Quest for Rana.

Story and prologue:

-- Story --

You are Ryan, one of the Hikarii knights that defend the treasures of Rana. Those treasures give the power to the magical sceptre of the king of Eukaria, King Travan. Of course, there are people who want to rule over the kingdom and want the treasures of Rana...

-- Prologue --

It was a dark night in the kingdom of Eukaria. It was cloudy and you couldn't see the moon. In Rana, the Hikarii knights were guarding the entrance of the shrine where the treasures were kept.

Suddenly...

"AAAAAARC!" one of the guards cried, and he fell dead. The other guard looked around and saw his friend dead on the ground, with an arrow in his head. At that time, he realized that he was looking to the wrong side, and turned to the other side... and faced one of the knights of Lord Copar...

half an hour later.
"ouch... I'm not going to survive this... I'm writing something here in the sand..."

The other day...

Ryan ran to the hill where the shrine with the treasures of Rana was. The guards were not returned, so there was something wrong. He came on the top of the hill and found his mates lying dead. Then he looked in the shrine...

and saw a message in the sand:
"Wer kiled bj lord cpar kight. th stol th treasus o Ra/"  (Yes, that is intended to have much spelling mistakes lol)

Okay, that was it. Any comments/suggestions?

Other technical info:
-this is gonna be in ASM, in chapters
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Re: [in dev] Final Fantasy - Quest for Rana

Post by Madskillz »

The last FF game I played I think was FF 3 for the SNES. Can't wait to see how yours progresses.
The Revolution is here...
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Sounds really good so far! One of the things that lots of calc games lack is a good story. I love it when imagination goes into projects, impressed :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
aeTIos

Post by aeTIos »

Yeah, I have put 1.5 hours in the storyline and the names. I'm trying to make this either 4 or 3-lv grayscale, but I have to do some research on how to do grayscale :)
Xeda

Post by Xeda »

Sheesh, this is going to be in assembly O.O I am horrible with making games in assembly. I've never been able to finish a simple one, yet x.x Assembly games always impress me XD
aeTIos

Post by aeTIos »

This is also my first asm game, thats why its in chapters (more easy to develop)