yay another RPG

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

babyboy

yay another RPG

Post by babyboy »

www.ackholegames.com/game.rar

hi there, this is all of the code that was worth a crap from my programming days, these are the files and an explanation of each, feedback of the usefulness would be greats

menu- this is a full menu program with a spinning animated arrow

newchar- this is another menu kinda thing adapted for my defunct game, it features inverted selection, updated front page, just go down the options for it to work well, name first etc, notice that you cannot take more than your minimum stats away when you add from the extra

pic 1,3,4 are for prgm1, sorry about adding pics, i never got them converted over to code :x

program1- this shows off my graphics engine nicely there are 3 areas, all with different addons, the pride of mine is in the hallway, i dont think ive seen an independantly moving NPC before in a basic game, note that when you move next to him he stops and wont move until you step away

program2- this was just a little test showing pixel replacement :)

testngen- this ofcourse is the raw engine for my game, its got collision detection and is fast enough to plug background graphics into the loop
i like girls, so much so that i almost am one, almost ;)
JoostinOnline

Post by JoostinOnline »

Wow, you've only made 6 posts in like 2.5 years. Anyway, what do your programs have to do with an rpg?
"Macs are the Perfect Computers", said the Perfect Idiot.
Testing for:
Vera
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Aren't you that guy who was making Final Fantasy?
babyboy

Post by babyboy »

all of this stuff is most of the major components of an RPG visually, and rightfully came from my now defunct final fantasy game, i kinda plan to stick it all together to see how big its going to be/ if it can all be put together, but i dont think a playable game will come from it.
babyboy

Post by babyboy »

anyone? feedback? usefullness? BUMP