[TI-Z80 APP] A puzzle collection games pack

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

cjgone

Post by cjgone »

Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'simplified floodfill', afaik there are several variations on how to achieve a similar effect but I've never heard of a simplified version
Oh i meant that if there were only rectanges of x and y height you could easily fill in the rectange with a line by line using the top and bottom vertices.
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

Hehe, got a bit bored and decided to implement an expression parser, so that explains the lack of updates :P

I already have a nice working version in Scheme (keeping the fact that I wanted to port it to Z80 asm in mind). It's coming along pretty fast :)
I thought it might be a nice addition to Vera :mrgreen:

cjgone wrote:
Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'simplified floodfill', afaik there are several variations on how to achieve a similar effect but I've never heard of a simplified version
Oh i meant that if there were only rectanges of x and y height you could easily fill in the rectange with a line by line using the top and bottom vertices.
Nah, you can create a lot different shapes for the balls to bounce in.
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

driesguldolf wrote:I already have a nice working version in Scheme (keeping the fact that I wanted to port it to Z80 asm in mind). It's coming along pretty fast :)
I thought it might be a nice addition to Vera :mrgreen:
Sounds ace. :) Hope it doesn't side-track you too much, though! :D
Timendus
Calc King

Post by Timendus »

Nice to see how Vera is still on everyone's mind, even though there is no real progress :P
http://clap.timendus.com/ - The Calculator Link Alternative Protocol
http://api.timendus.com/ - Make your life easier, leave the coding to the API
http://vera.timendus.com/ - The calc lover's OS
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

Hehe, it's vacation too so everything is slowed down (like checking the forums).

Anyway the parser succeeded in calculating "2-3*4" correctly :mrgreen: (as in "2-(3*4)").
Meh I won't derail this thread to my side project but I'll post it in the appropriate place when it's more finished.
Timendus wrote:Nice to see how Vera is still on everyone's mind, even though there is no real progress :P
Well, I think Vera is just plain awesome. I really do see it one day replace TIOS ;)
driesguldolf
Extreme Poster

Post by driesguldolf »

Project delayed until after my re-examinations (start of September).