[DDR] Status

Projects that are no longer in development anymore.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

one of my friends is programming DDR in basic...*cough*metalhead25*cough* but dont worry about it
Life is getting better.
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

Dude man I am sorry didn't realize you had so much going on. I also live in texas and taks is this week.
koolmansam375
Extreme Poster

Post by koolmansam375 »

oooh DA i didnt realize you had so much shit going on. I hope it all gets worked out and you do well on your tests, schoolwork, etc. I feel for you man, sometimes my parents and/or teachers annoy me so much i feel like just getting as afr away from them as possible and starting anew in Canada (Toronto!!!1) or something.

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(
TI84SE

Post by TI84SE »

Dude I saw this preview yesterday (when I wasn't a member) and I was so excited! I am not much of a fan of the keyboard game, but I like the real one where you step on the arrows yourself :) This looks awesome though! I anticipate the day it comes out.

Good Luck!

~TI84SE
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

DarkAuron wrote:Okay, first off, I'm a highschool student and I have homework for school every single day of my life.

Second, I have numerous projects going on: Tankies, DDR, my biology insect project, etc.

Third, I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I come home from school, no matter how much sleep I get.

Fourthly, I've been in an artsy mood (which means programming isn't appealing right now), I got hired as a pixel artist, been doing modular origami (my first one was destroyed by my teacher today and I've been pissed all day).

Fifth, my teachers have been reviewing like heretics the past month and this week we have state testing (TAKS), but they're still giving homework, so things are a bit insane..

Sixth, I actually did a tad bit of work on Tankies today. I added a (optional) loading bar on the loading screen.

Seventh, I had to reinstall windows yesterday because windows fell through hell and found earth's core.

Eighth, my parents fight every single day, almost to the point where my dad starts breaking stuff which means I have to deal with THAT stress..

And nineth, doing any assembly requires me to sit down, concentrate, and work my ass off on it.

Sorry if that seemed flamey but.. I'm just dealing with a lot right now.
Yeah, I know how the parents thing is... Same situation here.... Wow, I even had to re-install windows... thats a coincidence... wait, I do that every week >:(
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
TI84SE

Post by TI84SE »

DarkAuron wrote:Okay, first off, I'm a highschool student and I have homework for school every single day of my life.

Second, I have numerous projects going on: Tankies, DDR, my biology insect project, etc.

Third, I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I come home from school, no matter how much sleep I get.

Fourthly, I've been in an artsy mood (which means programming isn't appealing right now), I got hired as a pixel artist, been doing modular origami (my first one was destroyed by my teacher today and I've been pissed all day).

Fifth, my teachers have been reviewing like heretics the past month and this week we have state testing (TAKS), but they're still giving homework, so things are a bit insane..

Sixth, I actually did a tad bit of work on Tankies today. I added a (optional) loading bar on the loading screen.

Seventh, I had to reinstall windows yesterday because windows fell through hell and found earth's core.

Eighth, my parents fight every single day, almost to the point where my dad starts breaking stuff which means I have to deal with THAT stress..

And nineth, doing any assembly requires me to sit down, concentrate, and work my ass off on it.

Sorry if that seemed flamey but.. I'm just dealing with a lot right now.
Dude I feel for you...

My parents aren't too friendly with each other either. School sucks. I'm a freshman and I have AP classes and all honors/advanced classes. TONS of homework daily...so much stress. I'm not sleepy as you are...but I sleep at like 10:00-10:30 on school nights and I can't even wake up at 6:00.

Man, no need to rush. Just get it done sometime this year :lol:

~TI84SE
My Calc:
TI-84+ Silver Edition
24.4k RAM
900k+ ARCHIVE
MirageOS
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

... same here... need sleep
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

DDR is discontinued, thus no more news. Closed.