[BattleCards] Project Brief

Projects that are no longer in development anymore.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Post Reply
necro
Calc King
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat 26 Mar, 2005 2:45 am
Location: your shadow

Post by necro »

No...I just saw how many people go on and offline with out a negative or positive comment...anyways, I have updated the snaga too.
Image
Image
necro
Calc King
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat 26 Mar, 2005 2:45 am
Location: your shadow

Post by necro »

I finished the black knight...but I won't post it or any other sprites till I hear from Kv83
User avatar
DJ_O
Calc King
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon 20 Dec, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: Quebec (Canada)
Contact:

Post by DJ_O »

necro wrote:I finished the black knight...but I won't post it or any other sprites till I hear from Kv83
you should post it anyway because Kv83 will have to wait another post from you to add the knight in the game. And making asm games require time you know
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

Kevin wrote:
necro wrote:I finished the black knight...but I won't post it or any other sprites till I hear from Kv83
you should post it anyway because Kv83 will have to wait another post from you to add the knight in the game. And making asm games require time you know
I couldn't work on anything till now. I'll have some time to implent the snake tommorow. If that's implented, I'll focus on other aspects, and later on implent other sprites... :oops:
Image
necro
Calc King
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat 26 Mar, 2005 2:45 am
Location: your shadow

Post by necro »

well...as far as I knew, the reason you had not posted was you had killed it or didn't care anymore...after so many days...without...any...kind of...comment...at all...could be in a congo line trying to get a DS...but I made sprites...and got...no aswer...at all...in...any way...Someone set us up the bomb: What you say?!:
KAZ: all your base are belong to us -_-...now you know how I felt...waiting...\|/|-|':'!!!!!...PS: Don't 83 m43n K3v1N...I wasn't falming...so, on topic...how many more sprites...will you use?
Last edited by necro on Tue 03 May, 2005 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

necro wrote:well...as far as I knew, the reason you had not posted was you had killed it or didn't care anymore.
Huh? I never said that? :shock:
Image
User avatar
DJ_O
Calc King
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon 20 Dec, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: Quebec (Canada)
Contact:

Post by DJ_O »

Thank necro for editing your post above. When you will post new sprites again, wait at least one week before replying to say "no replies yet?" because Kv83 (and most people here) have a life and not much spare time to program (I could only program an average of 1/2 hour a week a few weeks ago and now still only 3-5 hours a week). I mean most of the time student life will look like this:
7 AM: wake up
8 AM: go 2 school
12 PM: eat dinner
12:15-13 PM: do some homework
1 PM: back to classes
4 PM go back at home
4:15 finally at home
4:15-4:30 Homework
4:30 eat supper in hurry
5 PM go 2 work
9:15 PM come back from work
9:15 PM take a dump
9:30-10:30 PM listen to your parents speech always complain you spend too much time on calc programming
10:30 PM: go look new posts at MC forum
10:45 PM Homework
11 PM go to sleep or you'll do a burn out

basically not much time to code, and even if you get a small amount of tie to code minus the time it take to turn on the comp and open Notepad, PindurTI (or flash debugger for 83+ users) and command prompt to prgm asm and compile to test. Assembly games take forever to code as well ;)

there's weekend too but most of the time you'll not only want to do calc programming and there is homework to do in that time plus listening to your parents speech during 17 hours because they think 30 minutes per day of coding is too much :P
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

Hmm... my life is more like this:

5.30: Wake up
6.02: Take the bus
6.29: Take the train
7.30: Arrive at work
7.30: Work
12.00: Lunch time
12.30: Work
16.00: Go home
17.30: Arrive at home
18.00: Eat
19.00: Clean up some things in my appartment
20.15: Watch tv
22.15: Check internet
23.00: Go to bed

so, no, there isn't much time left to program... I mostly program in the train though... but anyway, I am going now to program :P

Sooooo... new sprites? I don't need any at the moment... let me first program some... i'll release soon some information, and need some nice graphics...
Last edited by kv83 on Fri 06 May, 2005 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 4132
Joined: Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
Location: I cant seem to get out of this cryogenic chamber!
Contact:

Post by tr1p1ea »

Is that last one supposed to be 'go to bed'? Or do you actually go to the internet of a night time? lol :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Image
Image
User avatar
blueskies
Calc Wizard
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue 25 Apr, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by blueskies »

wow, it takes you an hour and a half to get to work? Hopefully you have a laptop or something and can get something done on that commute.
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

blueskies wrote:wow, it takes you an hour and a half to get to work? Hopefully you have a laptop or something and can get something done on that commute.
yes, I do... but it break down often... i had to replace the charge 2 times in a row :cry:

@tr1p... whoops, your right :lol:
Image
User avatar
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 4132
Joined: Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
Location: I cant seem to get out of this cryogenic chamber!
Contact:

Post by tr1p1ea »

Heh, you do have a rather busy schedule kv83 ... its a wonder that you can be as much of an influence here as you are :).

How is the game coming along btw?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Image
Image
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

Well fine, seein the circumstances... I managed to convert the medusa sprites to gst, which always take up some time, implented them and also changed the animationplayer so it will display both characters the same, performing an action. Only needs some finishing touches, before I'll make a new ss
Image
FrostFusion
New Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue 15 Mar, 2005 3:05 am
Location: Colorado

Post by FrostFusion »

Get another screenie out fast plz. I really want to see the game and how its coming.
User avatar
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff
Posts: 2735
Joined: Wed 15 Dec, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by kv83 »

Here you go... the animation player in it's latest stadium :)

Image
Image
Post Reply