topic content deleted

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

DJ_O
Calc King

topic content deleted

Post by DJ_O »

post removed
Last edited by DJ_O on Fri 11 Jan, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

did kevin shut the site down?
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

o.o i think so no!!!
Image Image Image
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

This just saddens me.
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

For some reason, this doesn't really surprise me
why does it seem like the whole universe is against Omnimaga?
Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

Alright fine, all #tcpa frequenters are banned from #revsoft. There is a #revsoft right?

On a more serious note, does it really seem fair to your faithful users to shut down your website for such a silly reason?
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Spencer wrote:Alright fine, all #tcpa frequenters are banned from #revsoft. There is a #revsoft right?

On a more serious note, does it really seem fair to your faithful users to shut down your website for such a silly reason?
Shun the non-believer!
Demon

Post by Demon »

That's like spending years building a huge skyscraper made of entirely glass and then chucking a rock at it.
"Python has dynamic typing, and dynamic binding, which means that not only does it make a great secretary, it is also pretty damn kinky." --Henry the Adequate

<My Artwork>
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Demon wrote:That's like spending years building a huge skyscraper made of entirely glass and then chucking a rock at it.
Stupid, dangerous, yet somehow still really fun?
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

blueskies wrote:
Demon wrote:That's like spending years building a huge skyscraper made of entirely glass and then chucking a rock at it.
Stupid, dangerous, yet somehow still really fun?
rolf
jimmothy

Post by jimmothy »

Spencer wrote:Alright fine, all #tcpa frequenters are banned from #revsoft. There is a #revsoft right?

i fail to see what is silly. there are plenty of calculator forums, however there is only one kevin, weighing a life against a single replaceable website doesn't seem silly to me. perhaps you should do some more research before posting. and be less quick to think that others value something more than someone who has spent years of thier life creating it.
Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

It would be a little like saying "Because you just criticized me, I'm going to stop working on Zelda forever." But I wouldn't do that, that would be silly.

Everybody gets criticism, it's something you have to learn to live with.
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Spencer wrote:It would be a little like saying "Because you just criticized me, I'm going to stop working on Zelda forever." But I wouldn't do that, that would be silly.

Everybody gets criticism, it's something you have to learn to live with.
Oi, actually you improve it a lot when you get criticisms.
But that kinda goes back to the old argument of whats constructive and whats just an insult.

jimmothy wrote:i fail to see what is silly. there are plenty of calculator forums, however there is only one kevin, weighing a life against a single replaceable website doesn't seem silly to me. perhaps you should do some more research before posting. and be less quick to think that others value something more than someone who has spent years of thier life creating it.
I don't know what was said on #TCPA(everytime I sign on I'm more and more disappointed than the last time :no: ), but I can't imagine anyone saying anything about me or our site to make me want to take down revsoft.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

post removed
Last edited by DJ_O on Fri 11 Jan, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Its a real shame how #tcpa has detriorated into nothing more than a trolling contest. The only people i can see keeping the calc side of things alive is maybe Brandon and Andy.

There are some others who think its funny to excessively troll other groups channels on other servers for the mere sake of provoking a reaction. When will people grow up.

Hang in there kev, you have done well over your time in the community. Dont forget that.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."