What programming language do you dream most in?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

What programming language do you dream most in?

C
31%
C++
6%
C#
No votes
Java
13%
z80 Asm
25%
x86/64 Asm
No votes
other
25%

Total votes: 16

Halifax
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Halifax »

I had a dream about coding, but not in code. I couldn't find out for the life of me(in the dream) how I could get 4 into the variable x. :) I never finished the dream either :(
calc84maniac

Post by calc84maniac »

Haha, that's funny. Yeah, I've noticed that in some dreams, I try so hard to do something and when I am actually about to do it, something incredibly weird happens to keep me from doing it. O.o
~calc84maniac has spoken.

Projects:
F-Zero 83+
Project M (Super Mario for 83+)
elfprince13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by elfprince13 »

I used to dream about stuff in python and remember it in the morning. I also have dreamed in wireframe after spending 18 hours in the space of a day and a half doing 3d modeling.
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

I've had a dream involving Java, and a teacher being ticked at me.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
133794m3r

Post by 133794m3r »

I know that this is really old but oh well. Currently I usually dream in Java mixed with C++. It usually involves the code attempting to self run and then I get a syntax error! One time I woke up with my calc in my hand the screen had the syntax error on it. I choose goto and apparently it was a program that drew, outputted and such other things at random places at random times. That was the last time I fell asleep before clearing my DNS cache and Garbage collecting my Java console.
Life is filled with,:;
Error: Syntax
1: Quit
2: Goto
*presses 2*
Haha you lose.
What I don't lose.
Any way all should learn through trial and (Syntax, Domain, Range, Undefined, Lbl, Memory, No Sign Change, and your face) Error.