World of Warcraft

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Arcane WIzard
Calc Guru

World of Warcraft

Post by Arcane WIzard »

Who plays?

threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Jeez, that took a whole minute to load! CalcKing plays, that's why he hasn't visited in a while.
Timendus
Calc King

Post by Timendus »

WoW is a disease. A harddrug. It ruins lives, kills relationships. I say nuke it's servers... Who's with me?!
http://clap.timendus.com/ - The Calculator Link Alternative Protocol
http://api.timendus.com/ - Make your life easier, leave the coding to the API
http://vera.timendus.com/ - The calc lover's OS
Arcane WIzard
Calc Guru

Post by Arcane WIzard »

It's fine. I haven't even played in months untill a while ago. The character above is over a year old, with 11 days played, meaning I have an average play time of 0,03 hours per day.

Yes I've seen what it can cause but I have nothing better to do so it doesn't hurt me. When I do have something better to do this isn't as interesting any more and I stop playing for months.

If you do nuke their servers, please send them an e-mail that you will keep doing it untill they fix the warrior bugs.

It helps when you get easily bored with the overly cute graphics and setting. I prefer something like this (also see here and click on videos) or this, but as far as I know there are no games that shout "awesome" like that, except Dawn of War which nobody wants to play with me.
Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

I used to play. Its my brother's account, but if you ever see Sjsuave *paladin* (kill him if possible, because that is my brother using my character)
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
CalcKing

Post by CalcKing »

Yeah, I play WoW. Probably far too much... ...

Level 56 Gnome Mage, Firesqueak, server Perenolde (PvE)
Level 21 Gnome Warlock, Randlock, server Hakkar (PvP)

I'm sad to admit, I probably would never have seen this page if Gambit hadn't linked to it on IRC. I don't even visit IRC very often anymore. :oops:

I share an account, so I'm not paying the monthly fee, but I use it far more than the owner.

Oh, and I started playing sometime in mid-October of 2005. :arrow:

I'll try to actually read news here sometime; I'm not sure if I have been to the forum at *all* since the day the WoW updates finished downloading. :cry:
Long live Z80 and #tiasm!

^^ Alas, I wrote that a long time ago. :(
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

My friend used to play, but he stopped cause it was ruining his life (sucking up all his time) :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

I would play, but I quit Diablo/Diablo 2 because I was addicted....And well I would be addicted to this as well. But I wouldn't play this game anyways as the severs are too full, and it costs money. Guild Wars is close to the same game, but free!
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

kalan: you should play D2 with me and DA sometime

I may get into wow when i get my new computer.

Runescape is good enough for me now... :P
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

I really would love to play D2 agian, but I hate being addicted to that game. It took 5 years from my life, I really hate the game now!!!! Looking back at what I missed out on, going hand out with friends/working/working out/getting my studies in order...As long as you have control, no game will take over your life, but for me it did >.<.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Post by the_unknown_one »

I play, but I haven't played in over a week... I'm not losing my addiction, are I? Noo!!! LOL No, I'm just too busy atm...

DantesX: Lvl 49 Priest

I'm ownage!
crzyrbl
Calc Wizard

Post by crzyrbl »

heh, ya, i play this game. most of my friends are pretty addicted to it, but im sure its just a fad; so dont take it too seriously (warcrack lol). for anyone that actually cares...
Server: Gul'dan, HORDE!!!
Ravi (the) rogue 43
Cowshock shaman 25
Crackolyte mage 11 (gah!, why dont they fix arcane missles?)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Post by the_unknown_one »

I play on Aszune, Alliance.
Arcane WIzard
Calc Guru

Post by Arcane WIzard »

crzyrbl wrote:Crackolyte mage 11 (gah!, why dont they fix arcane missles?)
Because all you need is Frost Nova + Blink + Frostbolt or Polymorph + Frostbolt + repeat.

Just played a WSG match with ONLY warriors and ONE paladin on my team. At first we where winning but then the horde team figured out that they could kill our entire raid with 6 seconds AOE spam. Still finished first, though, of course. 8)

Of course all the alliance where whining that nobody was listening to them. (funny how suddenly the lowest on the ranking list turn into experts on tactics and leadership) So I made as much of a nousiance (graveyard ganking for the win) of myself as possible, solo. Several times where it took 3 guys at the same time to take me down. Silly rogues, BR+SS+WW+OP > them (Retaliation is bugged) and trinket + pummel > mages.

Doubled my HK's for the week just this evening. <3
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

Arcane WIzard wrote:
crzyrbl wrote:Crackolyte mage 11 (gah!, why dont they fix arcane missles?)
Because all you need is Frost Nova + Blink + Frostbolt or Polymorph + Frostbolt + repeat.

Just played a WSG match with ONLY warriors and ONE paladin on my team. At first we where winning but then the horde team figured out that they could kill our entire raid with 6 seconds AOE spam. Still finished first, though, of course. 8)

Of course all the alliance where whining that nobody was listening to them. (funny how suddenly the lowest on the ranking list turn into experts on tactics and leadership) So I made as much of a nousiance (graveyard ganking for the win) of myself as possible, solo. Several times where it took 3 guys at the same time to take me down. Silly rogues, BR+SS+WW+OP > them (Retaliation is bugged) and trinket + pummel > mages.

Doubled my HK's for the week just this evening. <3
:roll: OK.. I think i understood some of that.. OK maybe not. They junkmailed you with Age of Empires? It gets worse in the end.. subtitles?