BUG!!! ARGH IT IS MADNESS!!!

Moderator: Kozak

strayfang007

BUG!!! ARGH IT IS MADNESS!!!

Post by strayfang007 »

There is a bug report be me. I wonder if anyone is even here anymore... but oh well. I'm new, and i'm in chapter 2 now. I just kinda started, and i'm using my DARK DAGGER which is supposed to be EFFECTIVE against ORCS and BATS. I'm fighting ORCS, and nothing appears that says EFFECT. I think this is a bug, but i might also have read the readme wrong....

Please reply!! :!:
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Kozak is not really around anymore. You could try to mail him. Afaik he left his mail in the readme.
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

Yeah, also: don't post every single bug in TVF, there are a ton of them. If you want, I'll list the ones I found, though none of them actually very serious (except for the bug where you start in the wrong place in Chapter 6 and the very rare bug that exits a battle and gets you stuck in a piece of scenery so you can do nothing except restart the entire game or wait forever for a battle and kill yourself).
strayfang007

Post by strayfang007 »

What are the "useful" bugs...like...glitches for goood or cheats? Also, does the "miss" bug really exist?

[added edit] Also, if you could, just do a quick walkthrough or something? Cuz i realllly dont know wat spirit exactly does. I also need to find the stupid charcoal in ch.2 :lol:
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

strayfang007 wrote:What are the "useful" bugs...like...glitches for goood or cheats? Also, does the "miss" bug really exist?
Hmmm, can't really think of any.
strayfang007 wrote:Also, if you could, just do a quick walkthrough or something? Cuz i realllly dont know wat spirit exactly does. I also need to find the stupid charcoal in ch.2 :lol:
Here is a hint: talk to everyone you can, one person who wasn't really useful before will give you the charcoal... for a price... :wink:
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

I am still her sometimes but I don't give support on the game anymore. There are indeed a variety of bugs but I do not have the tools anymore to fix them. I'm sorry about that. I hope you can find a way around it :s
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Kozak wrote:I am still her sometimes but I don't give support on the game anymore. There are indeed a variety of bugs but I do not have the tools anymore to fix them. I'm sorry about that. I hope you can find a way around it :s
:o :shock: :shockedpuzzled:

KOZAK!!!

(this is Kevin/xlibman btw)
ImageImageImageImage