New TI site out!

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

ahudson

New TI site out!

Post by ahudson »

My friend and I have been working on a new TI site, which, like TICalc.org, tries to help unify the TI community. I got sick of TICalc.org's usual state of inactivity and lack of TI-Nspire support.

This site supports the TI-Nspire and has links to many TI sites (including Maxcoderz :) ). Unlike TICalc.org, these are links to sites with news that was posted not only in the 21st century, but within the past few months. We also have put up an archive of programs, but it's small right now. We're going to add on a host of popular games within a few weeks, and, of course, give credit to their original authors. With these archives, you can submit your own file and it should be added in within a week.

This site also has a few basic "how-to"'s in it, like how to make headphones for your graphing calculator and how to downgrade your Nspire OS. See the text archive for them.

Check out the site at http://www.lafacroft.xtreemhost.com/. Sorry that it has a silly name, but since all the good names had already been taken, I just thought up something random. I strongly encourage you to submit any files and demos you have, and to enjoy the site!

Have fun!

Enjoy!
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Re: New TI site out!

Post by tr1p1ea »

Hey ahudson, cool site and im sure it will continue to grow.

Welcome to MaxCoderz and thanks for linking to us :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
ahudson

Post by ahudson »

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad to see that you like the site.
Would you perhaps be able to help the site grow and tell others about it? That would help a great deal!
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I believe there are a few nSpire owners over at www.unitedti.org that might be interested in your site. Or have you already been there?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
ahudson

Post by ahudson »

Looks like I forgot to link united ti too... of well. That can be done. Guess I'll take a trip over there and tell about the site. Thanks for telling me!