Back to say hello...

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Which is a more fitting greeting...

Hi all, this is Tom...wow, its been a long time.
33%
ZOMG bitches, I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!
28%
Give me hosting space!
11%
Yo.
28%

Total votes: 18

CrazyGBeeC

Back to say hello...

Post by CrazyGBeeC »

For those of you who don't remember me or didn't know me (it has been several years), my name is Tom DuPont, I was the founder of Alienhead Productions, and I was the lead programmer of the uncompleted Chrono Trigger port to the TI-83+.

I'm just dropping in to say hi, and perhaps post some old stuff up for your enjoyment...however to do so I will require a tiny bit of hosting space to do so. I used to have my own person server (that hosted MaxCoderz for several years), but sadly that little box finally gave out this summer (damn Texas heat), now I am hostless. A little help would be appreciated, feel free to e-mail me. CrazyGBeeC@gmail.com
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Welcome back Tom! :).

Im sure someone can hook you up with some hosting space ... how much do you need?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Welcome back, I remember you even though I was just coming into the community during your leave. Btw until one gives you some hosting space, you could use http://freewebs.com :P.
thegamefreak0134
Extreme Poster

Post by thegamefreak0134 »

Actually, I find googlepages to be a nice place to host, on account of it's simple to use (a little too simple, actually) and they don't bombard you with ads of any kind.
I'm not mad, just a little crazy.

DarkNova - a little side project I run.
CrazyGBeeC

Google Life

Post by CrazyGBeeC »

I love google, sure they will take over the world some day, but for the time being "Don't be evil." is just too cute to distrust...as soon as I get home I'll upload CT Beta 3 (the final version) and two animated screen shots of it.
ISUCK
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by ISUCK »

I found a pretty good service. It's called http://www.snapdrive.net/
unregistered uploads can be up to 20mb, registered is 2 gb space, and 100 mb file uploads.

or if you want, I can host it myself.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

ISUCK wrote:I found a pretty good service. It's called http://www.snapdrive.net/
unregistered uploads can be up to 20mb, registered is 2 gb space, and 100 mb file uploads.

or if you want, I can host it myself.
Hey! Glad to see you around, hope you stay or at least post :P.
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

I like esnips.com- unlimited bandwidth, you have to register but it's free and you get 5 gigs. Anyway, I kinda joined the forums when you were leaving, but I remember seeing the CT project and would love to see something come out of that.

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

welcome back Tom...when I first visited the community Maxcoderz had just merged and a bit after that was it, you were leaving.

rezek, can we help him out!?
The Revolution is here...
KevinJB
Calc Wizard

Post by KevinJB »

Of course he is welcome to ad free PHP & MySQL hosting (shared with Revsoft account), as are any other projects / communities. Just say the word :)

[edit]

CrazyGBeeC, I used to be known as Rezek, just to clear up any confusion. :P
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
KevinJB | RevSoft
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Hey Tom :D.
crzyrbl
Calc Wizard

Post by crzyrbl »

Yo
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

CrazyGBeeC

Chrono Trigger Beta 3

Post by CrazyGBeeC »

Sorry about the delay, been busy with school starting, work, family issues, ska concerts, etc...

--- CHRONO TRIGGER ---

Here are the animated screen shots of Chrono Trigger Beta 3 (the final version)...
Image Image

And here is the game in a Zip file...
http://crazygbeec.googlepages.com/CTB3.zip

I had tried to get it posted on TiCalc several times but they never put it up...I am thinking about changing the name to Part 1 from Beta 3 and trying again...I think it would be sweet if I could actually get this damn thing I spent two whole years on published...

Unfortuatly there will never be any other Parts (there were supposed to be 6 total)...I had parts 1-4 done and then a hard drive crashed killed EVERYTHING I had about a year and a half ago...thankfully I was still hosting MaxCoderz on my private server back then so these files survived there.

--- BY THE SWORD ---

Here is a link to a Tactics RPG I was working on a while back, By The Sword. I have no screen shots, nor do I recall how far I was into making the game, but if I remember correctly this was a fully working Alpha with one or two levels in it...
http://crazygbeec.googlepages.com/BTSA1.zip

If someone could get me a link to a TI-83+ ROM image for V-TI (or whatever is better in this day and age) that would be great, maybe then I could make some SS's of this game.

--- TATTERED REMNANTS ---

These are some screen shots of Trey Esmonds flight-similator/mech game, Tattered Remnants...
Image Image

I am working on trying to a download of the game for anyone who is interested. (I think its burried somewhere on one of Trey's 10 hard drives in his server.)
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

By the Sword is pretty fun, here is a screenshot.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

This looks really cool!