Search found 2924 matches
Very true, I never stopped coding though..Worked with Asm on Diablo II + a few other projects and websites ..I may hit 3k by the end of this year haha (posts)tr1p1ea wrote:Most people seemed to go into hiding, but slowly more people are coming back out of the woodwork. .
- Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:49 am
- Forum: Staff Side Projects & Featured Projects
- Topic: [Featured][Alpha] CLAP - TI Link - http://clap.timendus.com
- Replies: 139
- Views: 108959
Hey timendus, I saw this somewhere about a month ago (hackaday??). Glad to see you not give up on a project, who knows we may all start something back up
- Thu 10 Mar, 2011 8:51 pm
- Forum: Staff Side Products & Featured Products
- Topic: [News] [Staff] TV Demonstrator
- Replies: 7
- Views: 31671
I think it would have been a popular project (where one could manufacture them for profit) back in the 83+ hayday . Awesome project ben, you are the king of external displaying!
Glad to see you are still doing good, well aroundtr1p1ea wrote:quid, man i love that word .
This place isnt dead, like many calc forums it merely lays dormant. That said there is always something going on in the background. I still check this site almost daily .
- Sat 12 Feb, 2011 12:06 am
- Forum: News and Information
- Topic: Site problem: Not handling cookies properly
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22162
I remember that banner, though I was not part of the community yet..I miss the old days boys, and girl (xeda)
- Thu 10 Feb, 2011 3:47 am
- Forum: Programming Help
- Topic: Port send and receive
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6045
Wabbit Emulator had what you are looking for in regards to the debugging, it is available at RevSoft.org. As far as the Ports, I would suggest posting this similar question on Omnimaga.org as there are quite a few with this knowledge. Good luck!