problems with maxcoderz skin

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

leofox
Calc Master

problems with maxcoderz skin

Post by leofox »

well, i chose the maxcoderz skin on this forum, hoping on some cool custom made skin, but unfortunetely, the whole forum just turned black, and i couldn't browse the forum or anything.

I changed it back to subsilver now, but with this topic i'd like to warn everyone so they don't get the same problem as i did, and tell the administrators of this site about it.

Maybe you could just not have that option in the profile or something?
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Yea

Post by the_unknown_one »

I had that problem too, i was barely able to change it back, you guys have to make that skin good.
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

yes

Post by Kozak »

I had the same problem...that font was so small, I couldn't find my way trough :( .
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

yes, even I saw the error... it will be fixed soon though. Also this topic doesn't belong here... this should be a forum in which only mods may post... it seems that the rights still have to been set. As soon as i get mod rights, I will move this thread :)
sic
Site Admin

Post by sic »

Yea.. I created that skin but I didn't have enough time to really do anything with it. I just made all the values in the "Maxcoderz" skin the same as the default skin, so it should be usable. Please use the default skin for now until we've finished the Maxcoderz skin.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I am yet to check out that feature, but i will see what happens.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

The current one is okay, but the new post icon is barely any different from the normal icon..
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

DarkAuron wrote:The current one is okay, but the new post icon is barely any different from the normal icon..
Huh? We changed that a long time ago... the 'new post' icon's are now better... though we still have to change those for 'new host post' and some others :oops: