How do i ...

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

How do i ...

Post by Drak Dragon »

Get flash gordon to work? its really pissing me off. it keeps saying error unidentified or error syntax or error invalid or such. It doesnt work and im half tempted to virus up the sites that referenced me to it.
----
Drak
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Virus up the sites?

Ive never used Flash Gordon, but i have heard of it ... are you certain that you have read the docs correctly?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
DJ_O
Calc King

Re: How do i ...

Post by DJ_O »

Have you read the readme.txt that came with the file? It explains everything you need to get it to work. Of course make sure you have all 3 programs (*Theta*, Z, and ZDEL) on your calc and make sure that you are running Asm(prgmZDEL after running a archived program with prgm*THETA*
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: How do i ...

Post by Drak Dragon »

Kevin wrote:Have you read the readme.txt that came with the file? It explains everything you need to get it to work. Of course make sure you have all 3 programs (*Theta*, Z, and ZDEL) on your calc and make sure that you are running Asm(prgmZDEL after running a archived program with prgm*THETA*

Ah, thats my problem. THe three programs i got were Z, ZDEL, and FG. It wouldnt transfer Flash Gordon with the theta to my calc.... Lol

Thanks, apocolyptic destruction of the internet is now over.
----
Drak