Advanced Tactics

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

crzyrbl wrote:was?!? :puzzled: advance wars DS came out and its even better than the first two :D
Yeah, was :) meaning AW1 was a good game. Until AW:DS came out :D
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
gangsta
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gangsta »

It should be DS Wars...
katmaster
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by katmaster »

crzyrbl wrote:was?!? :puzzled: advance wars DS came out and its even better than the first two :D
wow, I was really tired when I wrote that. IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
cheese=yum
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

advanced wars is my favorite gameboy advanced game. it never gets old and theres always a new challenge. i would love to see that on my calculator.
dragon__lance

Post by dragon__lance »

i agree, and make sure u have multiplayer! :)
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

I might have to outsource multiplayer. I've never really messed with the Get( and Send( commands before because I only have 1 calculator. Yes, I have three now but two have their linkports damaged.

So unfortunately no multiplayer, unless someone wants to add one then hell it'd be great.

edit:
http://currahee.fh-net.com/aw.zip
^ Advanced Wars map editor.
Make your maps, email them to me currahee2100 at gmaildotcom and I will consider them for Frontline or VS Mode detail
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

gangsta wrote:It should be DS Wars...
Detached Solutions Wars? :roll:
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
dragon__lance

Post by dragon__lance »

currahee wrote:I might have to outsource multiplayer. I've never really messed with the Get( and Send( commands before because I only have 1 calculator. Yes, I have three now but two have their linkports damaged.

So unfortunately no multiplayer, unless someone wants to add one then hell it'd be great.

edit:
Make your maps, email them to me currahee2100 at gmaildotcom and I will consider them for Frontline or VS Mode detail
i meant 2 people on once calc like AW, that should work fine right? btw, the map editor is pretty sweet!
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

currahee wrote:I might have to outsource multiplayer. I've never really messed with the Get( and Send( commands before because I only have 1 calculator. Yes, I have three now but two have their linkports damaged.

edit:
id be happy to make you maps. in fact, i have some stored in my gameboy advanced, im gonna go copy them :) theyre pretty good
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Would you guys be happy with a full scale Advance Wars map on the calc? :? I feel lazy axing the size of the maps.
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

currahee wrote:Yeah, I've known that since I was with him in Drubu Productions

And I knew you were working on this since we were together at CalcSoft... remember that? ^^ Anyways good luck....

...let's see who can get a decent demo out first, shall we? ^_^x
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

sh1t man I still need more time figuring out xLib. Not fair! :x
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

lol... we've both had 3 years!! lol...
Last edited by Patori on Tue 29 Nov, 2005 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Actually 2. For 2 years I had to live with a TI-83+ and a Ti-83+ S.E. both with broken link ports :( which is why I kinna disappeared from the scene.
But now i'm back. With a 84+ :)
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

^^+