Project Chaos

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Spooner

Project Chaos

Post by Spooner »

Well I have been coming to maxcoderz for a couple of months now practicing my programming skills and learning new things. But threw out this I have never really produced a full game. So during this time I have been thinking up some ideas for a game I would want to code and play. And with the help of x-lib I think the time is now.

So I decided to create a new came for the 83+ and I am now calling it Project Chaos. Little coding has been done but the majority of it has been structuring. I have a good part of the story line thought out, and have a idea for devising the battle system.

The information on the game I can give you is that it is a real time adventure game using x-lib. Similar characteristics to Ninja Gaiden. I have some creative ideas that should make the game play fun and innovative. Hopefully this one will be one I can come through with. If you want to help me drop me an email at BlakeB85@aol.com. And if you have any ideas please post them here.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

sounds really good, but a rts in basic seems a little slow, not saying its impossible. I would really like to see this.
have you seen this?
http://joepnet.com/hosted/maxcoderz/php ... .php?t=560
Last edited by kalan_vod on Mon 07 Nov, 2005 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

Oops um this is not going to be a rts, when I put real time I meant a game like zelda. Not a game like final fantasy where you go around and then get attack.
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

if it's anything like Ninja Gaiden or Zelda, it must be awesome!
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

calcul831415 wrote:if it's anything like Ninja Gaiden or Zelda, it must be awesome!
Hopefully I should beable to make this happen.
dragon__lance

Post by dragon__lance »

sounds great :) Can u post ur sprites some time?
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

dragon__lance wrote:sounds great :) Can u post ur sprites some time?
Yeah I need to I just haven't gotten around to it. I am thingking about releasing a little demo so that I can get input on what I should add or drop before I go into full production. I will try to get the sprites up as soon as I can, but I am not sure when that will be.

Today I worked on adding some animations so that it looks and runs smoother. These should help the overall look of the game and not make it look so tiled.

Spoon
KingBobofCanada

Post by KingBobofCanada »

What exactly are you going to do in this game?What's the story line?
Don't open the can of dry roasted peanuts, there's a squirrel inside.
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

KingBobofCanada wrote:What exactly are you going to do in this game?What's the story line?
Right now I am keeping everything kind of a secret. So I don't want to have to say anything until I can get everything running perfect.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

any progress?
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)