What does your username mean?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Mortal-God wrote:X3? http://imdb.com/title/tt0376994/

they don't have many characters announced on there, but if it does end up getting made Gambit better be in it. He was by far the best X-men character, throwing playing cards at enemies and he always had that cool stick. Reminded me of Donatello. Now I am getting all nostalgic, I might have to break out the old ninja turtles movies. Thanks a lot guys!
TMNT use to be awsome. I still remeber Michaelangelo(that's how it was spelled) he was my favorite.

I see that jean is coming back already in the next one.
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

How long has it been that the first X-men cartoon was broadcasted? Man, I do miss that serie :( Even more than the old Spiderman serie *sigh* *sits in a corner and cries*
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

Jim e wrote:
Mortal-God wrote:X3? http://imdb.com/title/tt0376994/

they don't have many characters announced on there, but if it does end up getting made Gambit better be in it. He was by far the best X-men character, throwing playing cards at enemies and he always had that cool stick. Reminded me of Donatello. Now I am getting all nostalgic, I might have to break out the old ninja turtles movies. Thanks a lot guys!
TMNT use to be awsome. I still remeber Michaelangelo(that's how it was spelled) he was my favorite.

I see that jean is coming back already in the next one.
The new TMNT sucks.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Svinter

Post by Svinter »

I'm new here but I'm bored and browsing so I figured I'd post late in this thread. The whole deal about how my name came to be is weird, I think one of my friends mentioned that Sphinter means idiot or fool in some language and I thought it sounded good so I started using Svinter as a name.

Btw, I used to love x-men :D and I'm thinkin there's gonna be something in the third one about the Phoenix part of the series, not sure on the details, has something to do with Jean.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Gambit was by far, my favorite X-men character of all time. I also miss the cartoon...
The Revolution is here...
Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

getting back on topic ^_^ my username was borrowed from one of my friends and so it sticked =D
Life is getting better.
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Mine's my name. Drak. And yes, i am a dragon. Shoo, noobie knight, the world does not need saving from me, it needs saving from j00.
----
Drak
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Drak Dragon wrote:Mine's my name. Drak. And yes, i am a dragon. Shoo, noobie knight, the world does not need saving from me, it needs saving from j00.
*kills the dragon* :twisted:
DarkerLine
Calc Wizard

Post by DarkerLine »

Code: Select all

b_call(_ClrLCD)
ld bc, 25*256+30
ld de, 62*256+50
set plotLoc, (IY+plotFlags)
b_call(_DarkerLine)
me

Post by me »

kv83 wrote:
Drak Dragon wrote:Mine's my name. Drak. And yes, i am a dragon. Shoo, noobie knight, the world does not need saving from me, it needs saving from j00.
'
omfg I offically hate j00 now
Toaster
Extreme Poster

Post by Toaster »

I got my user name while I was playing Tread Marks!! :) I used the Flame Thrower all the time and my stats were 70 kills - 10 deaths. I kicked butt in that game. :) People used to leave the server when they saw my name. :twisted: I dont play Tread Marks any more but the name still sticks. :D
Join me at:
http://nanotech.pcriot.com
or
http://emancipal.co.nr

Coming soon..
Rewrite 3D Level Editor - 55% done!!
Emancipal - The Creator 5% done
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

OMG! You are a toaster! I didnt know that toasters could program games :mrgreen:

EDIT: My location changed once again
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

:lol:

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
CrimsonCasio

Post by CrimsonCasio »

Mine's derived from my love of Stephen King books, anyone thats read thee dark tower series will know what i mean... (plus... i use Casio's... most of the places i visit that preaty ordinary, but here it makes me stand out a bit ;) )
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

kv83 wrote:
Dragons are way to 1337 to kill!