Post your desktop

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

shadowing

Post by shadowing »

leofox wrote:Sure, Keitaro gets kicked into the sky every episode, but it wasn't as extremely repetitive as DBZ.
Reminds me of all those old Pokemon episodes where team rocket got kicked. :D
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

leofox wrote:Sure, Keitaro gets kicked into the sky every episode, but it wasn't as extremely repetitive as DBZ.
Well, every manga episode started with Keitaro sitting somewhere, staring at something, thinking of the previous manga, how much he blows... than he tried to tell the girl that he had a crush on her, and on the last page, everything went wrong, he got kicked, the end of the manga. and the next started the same way... over and over again... I mean... it's fun the first 7 manga's... but after reading 19 (of 40 or something) I got so much bored, that I didn't even began to read the 20th... i selled the whole series on ebay (germany)... there are much better manga's around... Psycic Academy or Chobits is defently worth to read and of course... Battle Angel... best manga ever 8)
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

bah. manga. I had a screenshot from the actual game ZeroWing(which I dled just for the novelty of it) before. I just thought Cats was easier on the eyes :P
bananas... o.o
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

kv83 wrote:
Well, every manga episode started with Keitaro sitting somewhere, staring at something, thinking of the previous manga, how much he blows... than he tried to tell the girl that he had a crush on her, and on the last page, everything went wrong, he got kicked, the end of the manga. and the next started the same way... over and over again... I mean... it's fun the first 7 manga's... but after reading 19 (of 40 or something) I got so much bored, that I didn't even began to read the 20th... i selled the whole series on ebay (germany)... there are much better manga's around... Psycic Academy or Chobits is defently worth to read and of course... Battle Angel... best manga ever 8)
Are there that many Love Hina manga's? I thought there were only like 10, there were 28 anime episodes, and each manga had about 3 anime episodes or so.

Chobits is cool too, i downloaded the anime (DVD quality :D). Mahou Sensei Negima (by the same guy as love hina) is fun too, but a bit like love hina (nerdy guy, lots of girls, guy gets kicked).
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

Ok, seems I'm a bit late, but here's mine, just because:

pacHa
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by pacHa »

@gH : so you switched to xfce ? that's a great wm indeed, and... lighter than kde :)
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I hope that VBA and ZSNES stuff is for homebrew only :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

tr1p1ea wrote:I hope that VBA and ZSNES stuff is for homebrew only :).
of course :roll: we all use it for "homebrew" stuff... why, what else to do with it?
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

Of course. Homebrew games only. Yes.

*cough*
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

nice and clean:

p.s.: now, posting this, I see I have almost the same background as you betasword :P
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Microsoft PowerPoint $ux0r! Don't use it!!! DON'T!!!!!DON'T!!!!!!!!

... well, at least not for animations :|
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

standard application... does the job and everyone can open the file... so why not?
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

This still?

That's it currently.

That background pic is a HUGE [4000 pixel wide, IIRC] image. That screenshot hardly does it justice.
Arcane WIzard
Calc Guru

Post by Arcane WIzard »

Background changes every time I boot up.
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

kv83 wrote:standard application... does the job and everyone can open the file... so why not?
Well, 'everyone' is a strong exaggeration. I prefer to use PDF instead, and create them with beamer.